Hey guys im posting this again since no one really knew the answer:
So i have a 16gb iphone 6 space grey on reserve under a business account. I am #513 right now, where I first started at #617 sadly. I was able to get the rogers rep to submit this plan for my HUP (well thats what the reservation emails says so far) I highly doubt I will get my phone anytime soon from Rogers so I was wondering, if I go to an apple store, will they see problems with my account and say, I cant do the upgrade unless i change my plan to the minimum of $60.00? I dont want apple to tell me i have to change my plan. Should I just be patient and wait for rogers to mail me my phone and hope that my plan will stay as is?
Anyone on here have their phone and still have a $50.00 plan right now?
I never had to give a MSD code to any rep when i did the upgrade. So i am not sure what to do...shall i just wait for rogers to send me the phone, or you think i should just walk in to an apple store after reserving it online and see if they can just give me the phone without changing anything on the account
So here are a few pics of the beastie, I've just opened the box and put on a super awesome skin that makes it far less slippery. I'm just waiting for my MacBook up update to the GM of Yosemite and then I'll set it up 🙂
I just couldn't wait 2-3 more weeks for the phone. I'm leaving the country in a few weeks for a few weeks and my partner needs my 5, so I can put my old SIM into my old 4. Hope this helps any one else who can't wait.