Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

The most movement on my order in one day since I made a reservation. Moved 8 spots. Now down to 193 of 2100 or so.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Leaving the Apple Store now with the new phone. Just need to swap SIMs when I get home.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello omro

Very nice! Have fun with ur toy 😉
I've Been Here Awhile

Believe me, I understand how wait lists work... Especially for new electronics.

However, I have never been charged BEFORE receiving my product. As is the case when anything is ordered. It's charged when fulfilled, not paying extra while the product is still in thin air.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Spoiler

Hey guys im posting this again since no one really knew the answer:

So i have a 16gb iphone 6 space grey on reserve under a business account. I am #513 right now, where I first started at #617 sadly.  I was able to get the rogers rep to submit this plan for my HUP (well thats what the reservation emails says so far) I highly doubt I will get my phone anytime soon from Rogers so I was wondering, if I go to an apple store, will they see problems with my account and say, I cant do the upgrade unless i change my plan to the minimum of $60.00? I dont want apple to tell me i have to change my plan. Should I just be patient and wait for rogers to mail me my phone and hope that my plan will stay as is?

Anyone on here have their phone and still have a $50.00 plan right now?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Digonator

You never got charged for the device yet.. You just had to change ur plan. U aren't being charged for the device or upgrade fee until they contract is signed. Your plan would have changed when u would have done the upgrade anyways but this saves the headaches. As i said all carriers do this so unfortunately we can't do much unless the CRTC does somehting about it which i doubt they will anytime soon.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sweety1988

It all depends on ur account type. Some business accounts need a code and the reps at the store will need to contact Rogers business solutions and have them add that code to do the upgrade
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

I never had to give a MSD code to any rep when i did the upgrade. So i am not sure what to do...shall i just wait for rogers to send me the phone, or you think i should just walk in to an apple store after reserving it online and see if they can just give me the phone without changing anything on the account

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sweety1988

I would say do both. Try and get it from Apple and see what they can do. I am sure it can work but try and see
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So here are a few pics of the beastie, I've just opened the box and put on a super awesome skin that makes it far less slippery. I'm just waiting for my MacBook up update to the GM of Yosemite and then I'll set it up 🙂

I just couldn't wait 2-3 more weeks for the phone. I'm leaving the country in a few weeks for a few weeks and my partner needs my 5, so I can put my old SIM into my old 4. Hope this helps any one else who can't wait.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/By0pPgSCAAAcL8y.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/By0pQQ7CUAE5VJf.jpg