Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Firstlight

As explained in my first most on this thread, the authorized dealers won't get them tomorrow unless they go straight there. Most authorized dealers have different warehouses which the phones go to after they ship. U won't be able to track them after until the store calls u
I'm Here A Lot

How do I check what my reservation no. is?

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix... like rishelsd I have been IN PROGRESS since last Thursday but havent changed to the SHIPPED status yet (I am in Kingston ON) any idea as to when they will ship? 

What is the likelihood I get my phone this week, the anticipation is killing me..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GSAMP

Yours should be shipped out tonight. U won't get a email the same time others will. They started shipping them out today.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

I've been like many on this forum (giant) thread and am a corporate account holder. Our firm reserved three (3)   iPhone 6 Plus SG 64 GB models on Sept 12.

We're currently in position 185-188 of 1085, and it hasn't moved much in the last week.

Any ideas on status, or timing?

Thanks so much. We should show the same patience as you do in fielding all these inquiries! 

Cheers!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gear1975

Hmm tough to say but maybe a month or so as it seems Apple still hasn't made enough and Rogers is slowly giving business customers the devices like always.

No need to thank me! Just trying to help out and give answers when needed!.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Wow. That's a shame. Do you think that if there's inventory at local Rogers locations, or at my local Apple Store, they can fulfill the Corporate order, or can we only do the hardware upgrade thru the reservation service?

I Plan to Stick Around

I ended up cancelling my Rogers reservation and reserved and picked up yesterday right from Apple's store.

If you dont like manually refreshing pinapplenetwork I build a tool that I thought made it easier. Give it a try if you want... I used it to score mine right at midnight. 

http://tieulie.com/preview/iphone6/

Good Luck!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gear1975

Most carrier stores don't have the devices in Stock unless they have a limited stock from people returning them or them notupicking them up.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, hello again! 

I read a few pages back that you were finding the buttons a bit hard to press on your Spigen Neo Hybrid. I just received mine today. Did you install the little "Button Stabilizer" stickers that they included in the package? Those little things solve the problem completely, and it's a breeze to press any of the buttons on my iPhone 6+ now. 🙂