Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Yeah nothing under there, that's not good..

Thanks though 

I Plan to Stick Around

@pcouture1

http://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer

Works for me, and if I just go to the reserve page there is nothing, like you.

Good luck! 

I'm Here A Lot

When I go to that link it brings me to the page reserve another device. Should I try reserving another one to see if it lets me since we're only allowed 1 device?
I Plan to Stick Around

Metrotown Apple Store (Burnaby BC) has had a 16GB 6+ space grey available for a little while in case someone wants to grab it. 

I'm Here A Lot

if you have multiple phone #'s on the same account make sure you first select your phone # in the dropdown menu that you reserved the device on before clicking the red device reservation button.

I Plan to Stick Around

My iPgone Plus 64GB SPace Grey has apparently shipped, got the text just under 2 hours ago. No shipping details in my e-mail yet.

Mine is being shipping to an authorized dealer so it will take longer for me. I want to track it to their warehouse though, since the store it's going to has a bad reputation of being sketchy... which I have already notified Roger's of. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Sure hope it ships tonight as I'm getting close to my trip.  And then I'll lose my reservation after 7 days of it sitting at the store.  Here's hoping good news is on it's way.  

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm pretty sure all devices get shipped to an authorized Rogers dealer and not your own address. You should have gotten the option to choose which dealer in your area when you were reserving the phone.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello richelsd

That's good. I told u guys it would ship today :).
I Plan to Stick Around

Not all go to an authorized dealer. I would have chosen a Roger's Plus store... but the closest one is about 2 hours away from me. I only had the option of the one authorized dealer. SO it will be shipped to their warehouse and then I'll lose tacking info on it... and have to wait which shouldn't be longer then 2 - 3 business days for it to go from the warehouse of the authorized dealer to the store.