Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I wouldn't trust Rogers in escalating order when so many of us remain stuck as "Open" or "In Progress."

Keep your reservation, but search online if you want the phone sooner.  Low supply everywhere, so it will be difficult, but still better than trusting Rogers.

I've Been Around

I was 115 on launch date got to 84 in two days then went into progress since Thursday, I wasn't in a hurry for my Phone when I thought I would get it in the first week or so but now that i'm going on two weeks this is a little insane. No word from rogers to tell me whats going on. They wont even call me back. This was the frst and last time I ever pre order anything from this company I will just go to Bestbuy where I would already have my nice new phone 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Slam 1967

I don't think it's a matter of trusting Rogers. I certainly do! However, I don't understand some of their processes like many people wish they did. 

I'm Here A Lot

Like many I'm still waiting, was up to #89 last week and then "in progress" since friday, iPhone 6 64gb space grey.  

I hope it ships soon enough to get the phone this week, I just want a new phone to use the bluetooth connect in my new car but my current phone has a burnt out bluetooth chip - first world problems .

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 64GB SG, Consumer.

September 22 - #4439

September 26 - #3683

September 29 - #920

September 30th - In Progress

I Plan to Stick Around

jimedward I think thats what a lot of people will be doing in the future. If I wasn't a business customer and they weren't offering this bluetooth speaker I definitely would have gone to a local store and gotten my name on a list.
I Plan to Stick Around

I just spoke with the Apple Store where I made my reservation for the 6+

They said that as long as Rogers were willing to tell them the price I would pay for the upgrade, since I'd already had my contract changed from the consumer account to the new business account just over two weeks ago, they would just take the sim out of my old iPhone 5 and stick it in the iPhone 6+ et voila.

Those who had the MSD issues, had your contract been changed or was it needing to be changed from an old contract to a new one, when you got the new phone?

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey, Rogers told me I couldn't upgrade at the Apple Store due to the MSD Issue, my contract is already changed I have my new plan already just not my iPhone 6 yet
I Plan to Stick Around

I plan on going to apple today, What is the MSD issue?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

64GB SG iphone 6 registered Sept. 12th rogers business

#599 Sept. 12th

#534 Sept. 30th

Went to Rogerers Plus Store Richmond Centrethis AM. Ask the guy working there if they have any phones. He says no. Best way is to reserve online. Already done. Asks what phone I'm looking for, I tell him, looks at me like i should have my phone already and says not the plus?? I say yeah. I'm a business customer. Ah ok he says. I ask him if they get phones everyday and how many are pickups and how many are for sale. He says 80% pickup and 20% for sale. ALWAYS on first come first serve basis for the ones for sale. I can't sit around at the mall all day waiting for the delivery guy.

So they haven't started shipping business phones yet I guess. it is a little frustrating as the almost 3 year old blackberry I have is falling apart. ie the phone is not working properly.