Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Anyone on a business plan get a bluetooth speaker?  If so, did it ship through Canada Post?  Also, hurray I'm finally under 200 on my reserve list.

I Plan to Stick Around

@DjRags , Yes I received a black speaker with the order I did receive last week.

Also, what did you order exactly? If that number moved significantly I would think phones are now being shipped.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks. Was it a separate shipment or did it come at the same time?

I Plan to Stick Around

@DjRags

I'm jealous, I'm still at 534 on my reservation list. Haven't moved a number since the weekend.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@DjRags , It all shipped in 1 box.
I Plan to Stick Around

Corporate Client...I reserved a IPhone 6 64 GB Space Grey on September 16th. I started @ 1165.

Fourteen days later I am now #1000 (mostly due to cancelations).  

Almost there, keeping the faith.

I Plan to Stick Around

@omro wrote:
@DjRags

I'm jealous, I'm still at 534 on my reservation list. Haven't moved a number since the weekend.

I try to keep that in mind when I get frustrated.  I'm quite far away from getting a phone it feels but there are people who are even further.  Good luck with a speedy shipment.  Hope that as the buzz dies down there will be more available for the rest of us.

I'm Here A Lot

I reserved a 6+ 64g SG at 6:00am on the launch day and was #800 now I am #86. My status is still OPEN. When will I get my phone. People who reserved after me have gotten their devices. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved a 6 Plus SG 64 GB and was #346 or something... then dropped to 126 or there abouts...  now I've been in progress since last week lol I'm not in a rush. I have 2 iPhone 6's 128GB Space Grey... the Plus I'm giving to my daughter. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@eflomen

For those who you say have received their phones ahead of you, though were behind you in the reservations system. I do know that some representatives will escalate the orders, however I don't believe would be something you should do considering how low you are now on the list. As far as I've been made aware, if you have your order escalated, you will be removed from the original queue you are in and there's no guarantee your escalation will prove to be quicker either. Some of this information was provided to me by my own Rogers representative along with my observations of this thread thus far.