Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Simonlh

The response from them is a week late, but better than nothing :-)

I Plan to Stick Around

did anyone else get an email today ?   Either in regards to the delay, like Simonlh,  or if their phone has been shipped ?

I Plan to Stick Around

Checked the stock at the Apple Store for the Toronto and surrounding area and there are no iPhones available for the 6 or 6+ at any size. Can't really blame Rogers at this point, just be happy for those already "In Progress." It will eventually arrive. Just keep checking online at other stores as well.
I Plan to Stick Around

I"m excited to hopefully see some devices shipping within the next few days so long as the shipment arrives as others have stated.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

As a business costumer reserved an Iphone 6, 16gb on September 13th in the morning, and moved from 377 to 308 out of 1258 today. Probably due to cacelations. I'm worried that the reservation page shows the phone at full price $749.00, but I've been told by an agent that I'm eligible for HUP discount pricing. Is it normal?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix, still in progress it needs to ship tonightSmiley Indifferent......could they just be slow on updating? and it is already shipped??

On a good note my case is arriving today, so thats something to look forward too! hopefully I am shipped by tomorrow morning!
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay,

Had enough with Rogers, got a 6 plus last week from apple for myself, my brother who is under my dads account (business) is waiting for the same phone and I was a lot lower in line then him, after it went into progress Thursday hasn't move, so was able to reserve him a plus at apple store today, in total I have 4 iPhone 6s now, 2 pluses and 2 non pluses, 3 from apple and one non plus 6 from Rogers...if any wants my iphone 6 plus which should be in tomorrow let me know, phone is going to Oakville

I Plan to Stick Around

@ado33

My reservation page says my full phone price too at $1000 I was worried at first but I think everyone's says that! So I'd say it's normal
I Plan to Stick Around

@ado33 I spoke to Rogers about that shortly after I placed my reservation and only the upgrade price will be reflected on your bill.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ado33

The price issue that you are noticing is known and it won't be an issue once your pre-order gets processed. I had the same issue with my 6 phones aswell. I would not be concerned.