Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@sweet1988 I really don't know the answer to this. Does anyone?

Does anyone know if there's any harm reserving the phone through Apple and then contacting Rogers to see if the upgrade is possible, before then going to pick up the phone at Apple? Do you lose money if Rogers tell you that you can't upgrade through Apple?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sllyjam

At that number and rate, u won't get it for 1-2 monthly if that being realistic here.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello eflomen

From my sources at the warehouse, they will get shipments in Wednesday and thrusday. Now they dont know what devices and how many they get as Apple sends them whatever they want
I Plan to Stick Around

Spoke to a business rep today, and he said that corporate customers aren't getting shipped because Rogers didn't receive any phones yet.

Make of it what you will.

I Plan to Stick Around

So, I just got on the Apple reservation list for a 128GB Space Grey 6+, which is 64GB more than I really need. Not sure if it's worth the extra $100. Either there weren't any 64s offered at Mapleview or they all got swiftly taken 😛

Tomorrow I'll speak to Rogers and see whether or not I can process this at the Apple Store.

I'm Here A Lot

Hey Meowmix!

Any idea when my ip6+ will ship? I've been in progress since last wednesday.. I understand that it takes time for them to get shipments from Apple, but why does it take them so many days to pack and ship? I was expecting them to ship them last night at the latest 😞

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vancitytp

As i said yesterday. Either last night or tonight it should ship. Sometimes I may take a bit longer due to that they may wait for more devices to go to that area. It all depends
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix, still in progress 😞 it needs to ship tonight......could they just be slow on updating? and it is already shipped??

On a good note my case is arriving today, so thats something to look forward too! hopefully I am shipped by tomorrow morning!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

In Progress since Thursday afternoon, getting slightly perturbed now, but I guess patience is a virtue in this case lol.
I'm Here A Lot

So...In other words...Hang in there, be patient, sorry.