Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello citrusy

Yes but it all depends on ur account. You will need to contact the store u will be going to to see if they can.
I'm Here A Lot

If I am #85 will I be part of the next shippmen?
I've Been Here Awhile

I placed my reservation with a business acc for a 6 64gb gold and started out #574 on the 23rd and have moved to #538 out of 703 today. Realistically speaking, how long will I be waiting for my phone to be shipped to me?

I Plan to Stick Around

@sllyjam Honestly, I don't think anyone really knows at this stage. Unless you can contact Rogers and get them to give you information, no one on here truly knows for certain.
I've Been Here Awhile

@omro

Pretty much all they say to me is, "Once the warehouse receives it, it will be 3-5 days." No definite answer from them at all either... 😞 At this rate everyone who's waiting will probably receive them close to Christmas!
I Plan to Stick Around

@sllyjam

You're waiting for a regular six, those seem to come into the Apple stores with greater frequency.

You might want to contact your corporate contact and see whether you are eligible to get your phone through an Apple store and get it from there.

There are some comments in this thread, but I don't know if anyone in the corporate queues have successfully done this. If anyone has, please feel free to give everyone a how to guide 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

can somebody please post the link to the pineapple site?  thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you sir

I Plan to Stick Around

I need some advice. So i have a 16gb iphone 6 space grey on reserve under a business account. I am #523 out of 1256 right now, where I first started at #617 sadly.  I was able to get the rogers rep to submit this plan for my HUP (well thats what the reservation emails says so far) I highly doubt I will get my phone anytime soon from Rogers so I was wondering, if I go to an apple store after I reserve one on the apple website, will they see problems with my account and say, I cant do the upgrade unless i change my plan to the minimum of $60.00? I rdont want to get over if I go thru apple. Should I just be patient and wait for rogers to mail me my phone and hoping that my plan will stay as is?