Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi, I read some reviews say the sides are pretty slippy, is it true? Thanks.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pleum21

It kinda is. As i said in my review pages a ago the back & sides are slippery & need to be causes with water or oily hands.
I Plan to Stick Around

@pleum21

Everyone I know who has either iPhone either put a case on it or a skin (I've already preordered one from nuvango.com) to make it less slippery.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I like that case too, guess I have to hold on tight!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pleum21

I have almost dropped it to many times without the case. Its that slippery. Apple should have added something on the back to not make it that slippery. That is why i am putting into a case lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, it must be my lucky day! I manage to snag a 128 gb iPhone plus dark gray from the Apple Store in Waterloo at 2:30 online at pineapple. It was so worth the drive (1hr) and the entire transaction was quick and seamless from start to finish! I even got to use my Rogers points, and Apple gave me more $ for my old phone than what Rogers quoted me! I would suggest that before anyone claims their iPhone they set up their account first with the best possible deal u can get from customer service/retention to make things smooth and quick. I am declining my 64 plus gold that is in progress with Rogers. I just don't have much faith in Rogers reservation anymore. Btw- I absolutely love the phone (not my first choice of colour- but I can live with that!) as of now, my phone reservation is still in progress from last Thursday... Sigh. Thxs to meow, ur thread was fantastic and full of great suggestions and made the waiting easier! Good luck guys!
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers corporate/business account holder here and preordered an iPhone 6 16GB Space Grey on September 12th.  The status has been In progress (Pre Fulfillment) since day one and my original position was #64.  As of today I am position #34 with no change in status.  Have any other corporate/business account holders recieved their preordered device?  

In the past I've reserved as a regular consumer account holder and jumped through hoops to get Rogers to hardware upgrade my corporate/business account on launch day.  Thought it was best to do it straight through the business reservation site this time and save my self some headaches but starting to get a little impatient at this point.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello KittyKat43

Glad to hear you got one!!! No need to thank me! Just made the thread for you guys to try & enjoy & ask questions:)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello citrusy

It seems a few business customers have gotten their devices but only a few have.
I've Been Here Awhile

Can Apple or Best Buy/Future Shop do hardware upgrades for Rogers corporate/business accounts? I believe I saw it mentioned in previous messages it depends on if there is an MSD code attached to your plan/account. That's the problem I ran into in the past with Rogers stores and they essentially had to remove all codes attached to my account and then re add them. Which typically resulted in my next bill being grossly incorrect and spending hours on the phone with Rogers to resolve.