Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Steve-0

I agree that if I were consumer customer and all the phones were going to business. However, if there were an even distribution, then that would be fair. Likewise, if there had been a communication early on that said, "hey customers, if you want your phone faster, you can go to an Apple store", then I'd have done that. I still can't get someone in Rogers to confirm or deny whether or not I can get my phone at an Apple store. No one seems to have a clue what the process is at their call centre.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Everyone

Please keep calm and related to the thread. I know some of u are upset or mad at Rogers for not saying much but please do not attack other users in anyway shape or form. I didn't create this thread for that purpose. I created the thread for answers and questions and helping others and others helping others.

Rogers doesn't come on the forums much as the forums are user to user forums.

Believe me i understand that u guys are upset for not getting any communications but this isn't the proper place to post is as they don't see it here. I know Rogers has been lacking on giving customers info andi agree they need to start doing so but they are can only do so much if Apple doesn't have much to give out.

Remember Apple makes and sends out the phones . Rogers just sells them.
I've Been Here Awhile

Very well put indeed...

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi guys!

Is there any way to swtich my 16gb iphone 6 to 64gb or 128gb? My order is in progress already. Would it be possibile to call Rogers and argue that I made a mistake?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am a corporate customer - #1788... :-(

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nooneishere

You will need to cancel your original one and then redo the reservation to the new one. U will lose ur first spot tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

SpeedyC - a. What did you start at? I was last 70, but when I moved to in progress others numbers old have improved! When did you move to 46?? Sorry if I am behind on the posts lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, do you figure phones that went in-progress in the last 48 hours or so will ship today?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

thekingsim,

I ordered that case as well ... it is shipping, not expected for another week or longer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.