Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I'm sorry @kortasc, we're not allowed to voice our opinions regarding lack of communication on the business side? What you're missing is that 99% of the posts from either side is trying to comprehend what Rogers is really doing or how they are handling this (or lack thereof). If that's a problem for you, please ensure you skip over my posts so as not to clog your mind with my lack of understanding. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Corporate orders say "In progress(Pre Fulfillment)", while regular consumer orders say "Open".  Neither are good, as they are both meaning the same thing...nothing. 

I've been #1 in the Corporate queue since the beginning...still nothing for corporate orders.

I Plan to Stick Around

Which device @Simonlh?

I Plan to Stick Around

Every time I read through this thread I develop a perception that the core group of people on here are teenagers and every now and then someone mentions their age and I lose faith in humanity.

We are talking about a phone here, not the cure for cancer. How the heck can adults be this freaked out over a phone ?

For those complaining about the status of your phone or lack of movement, it makes me feel better to think that you're all hitting puberty and it restores my faith.

It's in Rogers interest to get you a phone and they will as soon as they receive them. It generally takes 4 to 5 business days to move from In Progress to Shipped. Why I don't know but it generally does. Is Rogers doing a great job at communicating and managing the Reservation process....probably not but, in the end, it's just a phone.

As soon as you receive your phone, all will be forgiven and forgotten and you will line up next year with the same complaints. Rogers and more importantly, Apple knows it. 

I Plan to Stick Around

64 space grey Iphone 6. Business account. reserved on Sept 12.

#602. moved about 15 spots in 6 days.

I will be lucky to get it before iPhone 7 comes out.

Absolutely ridiculous

I Plan to Stick Around

@Steve-0 i think you have mistaken my point. I am not okay with you waiting, business or not. I am not okay with being left in the dark, business or not. BUT, i am not okay with conspiracy theories and complaining of leaving rogers (not saying you personally have done anything like this) because of waiting for a phone. In the end as @Meowmix has stated... The lack of phones from apple has left people waiting. It would be nice to know some info on rogers end on when they will be getting more phones, which customers are served first, etc... But they are trying to make sure they are doing the best they can in the circumstance. There is a lot of communication lacking because of apple's vertically integrated supply chain... They tend to hold power over what info goes in and out... Rogers cant just serve us speculation
I Plan to Stick Around

Then, why doesn't a Rogers rep just come on here and make an announcement? We've seen their reps comment on this thread. They know there's an issue. Why don't they just explain why consumer clients are getting their phones first, etc.

People are venting, because they are frustrated. And this is what the board is for. If someone doesn't want to read the comment, don't read it :-)
I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd

Again, I'll point out that people are noting the lack of communication from Rogers. I'm glad you can point it out like most of us are already aware ,but we're the 'teenagers' you speak of? However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss said issue when we can.Hence, precisely why forums like this exist. Then again....that wouldn't explain why you are on here, constantly posting on the exact topic/posts that you're belittling.  That really goes agaist many of your previous posts doesn't it? If you think you're 'moderating' or 'guiding' the topic by means of bullying, then you are mistaken about the age of the people simply voicing their opinions. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@omro,

There's no debate that retail consumers are indeed getting their phones first, however, I think they NEED to get their phones first. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to have even distribution, but you need to keep in mind, that truly, its retails consumers who brought devices like to the corporate world and made it popular. There are by far, many more retail consumers than corporate, so I fully understand that. Although it may seem unfair, if you were a retail consumer watching businesses get 'theirs' first, you along with me would be even more upset, wouldn't you agree?

I Plan to Stick Around

Steve-O

This thread was initiated by Meowmix to " help " people undertsand the process to acquire a phone. For people to pass along information to better understand what they might expect from the process.

You're more than able and certainly capable of positing your complaints and issues with Rogers and I am not moderating those comments. I am doing exactly what you're doing..... expressing my opinion.