Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@ Bethto

I'm worried as well...      

I think Rogers moved a whole bunch into in pRogress so no one else could cancel pre orders. 

Ive been in progress since Thursday....        and nothing yet.  No email, and Still showing 'in progress'

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@bethto

At least your order is In Progress!

My order is still stuck at Open, even though I'm in Position 3!

It seems others BEHIND me for the same model (i6+ 64gb Silver) are seeing "In Progress" as well.

I am a home consumer ...
I've Been Around

I'm on the business side for the reservation.

I have one reservation for an iPhone 6 Plus Silver 128G that is #15 from 209...and nothing has moved since launch day (no iPhone Plus for business customers)

I had a reservation for an Iphone 6 Silver 128G that was 9 in line...that one I got last week

I have two reservation for iPhone 6 Space Grey that are now on a Escalation Order since Thursday (after so many mistakes for Rogers) but that one doesn't have a reservation spot.

So it is possible to get an iPhone from Rogers for a business customer... just not often. Smiley Happy

Rick

I Plan to Stick Around

I have #1 and #2 for Silver 16GB and #2-5 for 16GB Space Gray. I have been this way for a week. I'll keep people posted on the changes if any. It still blows my mind they didn't get even 5 device models of each for corporate folks.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks man
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers would not put people in progress unless they had the phone. Losing people to cancellations likely doesnt translate into lost rogers business... The majority of people buying at apple are still paying the subsidized price... I think you guys need to realize that shipping is expensive and they want to do it in the most cost effective way. Stop taking it personally and be patient.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Under the Business Account, I reserved a iphone 6 128GB Space Gray, and was given a place of 230, on Sept 13.  Today I am sitting at a place of 149.  Just for fun, I just reserved a second iphone 6 128GB Space Gray for a new line, and was given a place of 2 - THATS RIGHT 2.

This just proves that Rogers doesnt want to keep your business, just get new business.

After I receive my iphone, ( Which I orderd on a month to month plan).

I will be getting it unlocked and moving to Bell or Telus, just out of principle.

I have been a Rogers customer for 16 years, have two phones, and two ipads with Rogers.  I see they do not value my business.

I Plan to Stick Around

@peterman930 its people like you clogging up the queue with you experiments that pervert the system they have in place. By the way, all of you complaining about business accounts not moving... Thats the price you pay for a negotiated deal. If you don't like it, sign up like the rest of us to get your phone a month earlier! I ordered mine at 8am on the 12th, started out at 407 and am in progress now... Its not like i got mine right away.

I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc

Have been waiting patiently since 5am on the 12th when I pre ordered,  

waited even more patiently on the 19th....

.... and more again since the 26th =) 

It's not the waiting that is bothering me,  it's the lack of communication in regards to the matter.

I Plan to Stick Around

@az03id COULD NOT AGREE MORE! Communication has been horrendous and that is something we can all relate on... But the anecdote of the business accounts not getting fulfilled is just getting old.