Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Business. 6+ gold 64gbs. I was number 140 or so right off the hop.
I Plan to Stick Around

GIVE US FREE SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR OUR PATIENCE

PLEASE AND THANK YOU ROGERS KK PEACE

I Plan to Stick Around

Listen...I started as # 5 on the reserve list. I'm now #1. So they gave corporate 4 phones? What part of that is reasonable relative to the total number of phones they've received to sell?

I've been 1 and 2, and 2-5 for two different device types and it hasn't moved in a week. Just to give you an idea.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Steve-0

How do you know the first 4 didn't cancel their orders out of frustration? 😛

I Plan to Stick Around

Well for the space gray I had 4 phones on order. When I started I was 17-20, now those are 2-5. I just assumed. Regardless that just makes my point more clear.

I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd wrote:

DjRags

Who knows, perhaps it's as simple as Corporate customers are captive and consumers have the ability to freelance if not satisfied. Either way, it's been this way for years so the delay should be expected before submitting your reservation. Many, myself included, have found phones much quicker using the Apple reserve site. If getting a new phone in a hurry is a top priority for you, then get off the Corp plan and take up a consumer plan. 

I used to think that way but I've realized that phoning/tweeting/social media is a good way to put pressure on companies and I'm going to stick with it.  It has worked for me in the past and I hope it does again.  I don't agree with their policy and I am trying to change it (at least for me, if not for everyone).  If it doesn't work I may have to look at your advice more closely but until I get a definite no and my phone is not going to show up until possibly November, I'm going to keep plugging away.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Also, on a side note: are people who are receiving their phones still getting the bluetooth speaker?

Currently at #201 out of 2213 Iphone 6 64GB SG
I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved a 6+ 16gb SG - status: in progress

Changed my mind and just reserved a 6+ 64gb SG and my current position is 265, which is not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I have been trying to reserve on apple.ca but had no luck after a week of staying up past midnight
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been on the "In Progess" stage for a week for the Upgrade 6+, SG 128 GB.  Difficult to determine the time of delivery and worse when you can't cancel and order from Apple.

I Plan to Stick Around

@junior77 I've tried that too, those buggers disappear fast!