Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Has anyone that went to in progress on thursday to sunday morning get shipped yet, i have a feeling they are gonna push out a big wave at once.
I Plan to Stick Around

OMRO

I have been on reservation from pre-launch day 12 Sep. Was number 721.

I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd

WOW, that means that 360 phones could have been split between consumer and the business customers - out of sheer fairness. Your case proves that they didn't and that's messed up.

I'm Here A Lot

Ugh, this reservation system is a joke. 

I reserved at 5:23am CDT, and got 47th for a 6 Plus 64GB Silver (new customer on consumer que) Dropped to 45th due to cancelllations. Dropped to 9th on the 18th, then to 8th due to a cancellation. I Finally went to in progress on thursday (25th) and now I am still waiting for my phone to be shipped  Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

@6plusless are u a business customer or reg customer? I am wondering since u said u have been in progress for 1.5 weeks. I have been in progress from Thurs afternoon so I am wondering what's going on.
I Plan to Stick Around

i just woke up, and I moved from 76 to 20.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersHelps on Twitter is still ignoring me 😛

Every business customer should tweet them!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Look, I'll say this as respectfully as I can......

Right or wrong, good or bad, Corporate customers are not a priority. It's been that way forever and looks like it will continue that way for the foreseeable future. If you're on a Corporate plan then there must be some incentive for you to be on it or you would move to a personal plan and get your phones quicker. One of the incentives IS NOT getting new phones in a hurry. If there's no incentive and you're forced to be a corporate customer, then your employer is getting a benefit and life sucks to be you. In the end, your issue is with your employer, not Rogers.

The evidence over the years suggests that Corporate customers are low on the pole. Everyone knows it. Complaining over and over again every year with new releases on this thread will not change it. Try complaining to your employer. I doubt they care either.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #1 on corporate for gold last year, and it took one month to ship my phone. That's how long it took for corporate to start shipping phones.

My place in line this year hasn't budget in any of the three queues I am in. I don't think Rogers has shipped 1 corporate phone yet.

I Plan to Stick Around

You are correct. I am number 1-2 for 16GB Silver and 2-5 for Space Gray. Nothing at all. However, I ordered 1 6 Gold and that came last Monday???

Sorry I mean to add, that the numbers have moved, but not 5 phones allocated for each device type/size for corporate customers.