Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Business queue, 64gb Grey 6+ went from 540 to 531 over the course of the weekend. Probably from people getting fed up and getting their phones elsewhere, more than Rogers actually prioritizing some phones to business customers.
I've Been Here Awhile

Is there any way for me to check my order status? Everyone seems to have a reservation number. I am new to Rogers, so I do not have an account number or a cellphone number yet. All I have is an email saying that my order is on hold because the iPhone 6+ that I want is on hold. I am ordering for a business account, if it matters. 

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

there is a link two pages back or so.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I have been #1 on the Business queue since the release.  I ordered an Iphone 6 PLUS 64 GB, SG.  It still says in progress (pre-fulfillment).   I know that thousands of Rogers customers have gotten their phones.  This is quite depressing!  I have sent an email complaint to business services...perhaps they'll notice we exist soon!  #1 out of 1065 in the queue!  This is ridiculous!

I Plan to Stick Around

@Simonlh

I feel your pain, I know consumer customers who have their identical phones, so it's clearly a priority given to consumer over business. You should have gotten your phone by now.

My status just went down from 531 to 530 so I doubt that means your phone moved up a notch towards being sent.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Simonlh

I feel your pain as well. I have been #14 since September 12th at 9.30AM for my iphone 6+ 16gb SG and nothing moved. It looks like they forgot about their business clients! I am very very upset. Not the kind of customer service I expect from a big company like Rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a 6Plus 64GB SG that should be arriving this week from Reservation ( in Progress right now ). Kitchener area. I've decided that I do not want it. Willing to have someone take it in my place when it arrives if Rogers will allow.

I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd what number in the reservation queue were you originally?

if the above stories of wpd and simonlh don't show the bias towards the consumer side, I don't know what does!
I Plan to Stick Around

Bought my 6 plus last Thursday from Apple, but I find it too big for my daily use.

If someone from Montreal wants it, let me know..64Gb Space Grey. It comes with leather case and film protector.

I still have plenty time to return it to apple, but seen that stocks are so low, maybe someone cannot wait 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

I am patiently awaiting my 6+ 64 GB IPhone, but am positioned at 1814 in line. My new plan is extremely good, which is the reason why I am waiting until 2020 to get my new phablet.😝
Does anyone make a guess as to when I'll get phone? By reading some of the other posts, it doesn't look like it will be anytime soon.😔