Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello jakcyuqn

I am sure it will ship out tonight or tomorrow night. U will get it by mid week
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@SpeedyC

I'm waiting for my iPhone 6+ silver, 64GB. I was 115 before Friday and moved to 43, open.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey speedyC - I am waiting for this phone! Reserved on pre order day at 6am as spot 238. Went down to 70 by last Wednesday and to In progress last Thursday but no change to 'shipped' yet. Fingers crossed!
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@jjohnseger and @Cdr

That is odd.

@johnseger and I still have a status of Open, even though @johnseger is in spot 46 and I'm at position 3.

Meanwhile @cdr is In Progress, though he was last at spot 70, higher than the 2 of us (not that I'm bitter or anything Smiley Tongue).

I wonder how Rogers decides the Priority?

Apparenty not first come first serve (meaning the Reservation number is not reliable)?

I am a Home Customer, upgrading from a previous phone ...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I went to "In Progress" from position 3 "Open" Sunday morning for a 6+ 16gb SG.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I went to in progress from position 162 this Sunday (28 september) morning. Hopefully it ships out this week, fingers crossed

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Business queue, 64gb Grey 6+ went from 540 to 531 over the course of the weekend. Probably from people getting fed up and getting their phones elsewhere, more than Rogers actually prioritizing some phones to business customers.
I've Been Here Awhile

Is there any way for me to check my order status? Everyone seems to have a reservation number. I am new to Rogers, so I do not have an account number or a cellphone number yet. All I have is an email saying that my order is on hold because the iPhone 6+ that I want is on hold. I am ordering for a business account, if it matters. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

there is a link two pages back or so.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I have been #1 on the Business queue since the release.  I ordered an Iphone 6 PLUS 64 GB, SG.  It still says in progress (pre-fulfillment).   I know that thousands of Rogers customers have gotten their phones.  This is quite depressing!  I have sent an email complaint to business services...perhaps they'll notice we exist soon!  #1 out of 1065 in the queue!  This is ridiculous!