Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix, thank you for the info.  Is there a place where I can check my Reservation number and status?  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello CDNSeacretagent

I Plan to Stick Around

CDNSeacretagent

What Meowmix said, unless you did a "new account" reservation. Then its:

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/DeviceReservation?forwardTo=nrsRegisteredCustomer&setLanguage=en

Regards
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

Encouraged our orders might be delivered.  The comments are definitely slowing and reservation numbers dropping significantly, so the chances are good being "In Progress" will likely had deliveries filled within the next few weeks.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Slam1967

Many stopped commenting due that they got fed up and got the device from somewhere else or go to theirs already. Plus it seems they are getting devices in so that's a good thing
I've Been Here Awhile

The business consumers have definitely been getting pushed aside... I reserved a 64GB SG 6 and was #1000 of like 1042. Now, 2 weeks later, i am 915 out of 2150. Most of my progress is probably just from people canceling their reservations after getting the phone elsewhere. Business accounts are more loyal and are somehow getting the short end of the stick- it's ridiculous.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nbuchok

I wouldn't say more loyal as all customers no matter what accounts they have aee loyal. Just because u guys have let's say 5 lines with them doesn't mean someone with 1 line isn't loyal to them.
I see your point tho and have said the same many times believe me . Every reservation thread i have made including this one it seems Rogers pushes the business reservations back for some odd reason.
I've Been Here Awhile

In terms of loyalty, I guess I just mean that business accounts tend to be less hasty to switch providers, and tend to (in our case anyway) spend more money per line.

I Plan to Stick Around

@rbuchok

I think that Rogers knows that business customers are far less likely to change providers, since you usually have to change the entire company rather than just a few people who're upset about not getting their phones along with everyone else.

Thankfully the university I work for, thousands of employees btw Rogers, will be leaving in the next year or so because our HR have been listening to the individuals who are upset.

I Plan to Stick Around

Interesting to notice so many business customers are moving so slowly, being an upgrade it definitely seem must quicker (see waiting though).  The theory Business Customers are less likely to leave might be a valid reason due to the plan offer and lower profitability.  Rogers treatment is shameful and should be the same for everyone.

As for the slowing comments, this is likely again due to so many upset customers fed up with the lack of information seeking iPhone elsewhere or given up.   Apple is more to blame than Rogers, but some feedback would be appreciated.  Nonetheless, Rogers has handled this process badly that could have separated themselves from the other carriers.   Sadly, changing providers would have little to no difference and believe all of them are acting the same.