Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Muffi

You are welcome!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

In progress since Thurs afternoon... I am hoping to get a shipping notification tonight or tomorrow. If nothing comes by mon or Tuesday then I' going to be really disappointed. I hope if shipping is delayed Rogers tells us. It won't solve the problem but will make me feel a bit better to know what's going on.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kittykat43

You will get it by Wednesday don't worry.. Please do remember they don't ship out anything Saturday or Sunday so they start Monday and please do remember it's a 1-3 business days for it to be shipped after its been in progress.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

At this point, I'm ok with that. I just want that if it's a no go for this week (delays) they tell me- it's the anticipation and not knowing that's killing me. I've waited this long, what a few more days? Lol. Got my case (3) ready and waiting from the day I went into progress. Btw- I know u have the Speigen case, do u have an issue with using the buttons? I read they were having an issue with that.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kittykat43

Its a little bit hard to press the buttons but it's mostly for the safety of the device so nothing happens when it falls.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meow,

My status has changed yet again. This time I'm at "pending activation" what does that mean? Will my order be shipped soon?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have never purchased AppleCare but i think that I may do so with this product.

I assume that you can do so online without the need to actually go to an Apple Store.

Hello Doug1234

Yes u can! You have 60 days from the purchase date of the device to add Apple Care -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JS77

I would highly suggest getting it!.

You can't. You need to call into Apple or go to the Apple store and do it unfortunately. Apple won't allow u to get it via the website
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am number 197 for the iPhone 6 plus 64 .I was 600 l was 600 last week.would anybody know if I will possibly getting it this week.the numbers are dropping 2 phones everyday only
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Still awaiting an update on my "in progress" status from Friday (I think....or was it Thursday)