Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I am looking to get the spigen case too 🙂 where can you buy it in store???

Also for those who have picked up through rogers is there a delay in the email??? Have you checked your status and it was shipped but no email yet?

Thanks !!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mattc1989

Unfortunately the Spigen cases aren't sold in stores yet. No store that I know and seen have their cases for the 6+ yet. Their Spigen Amazon Canada site shows most cases in stock October
I Plan to Stick Around

So you wont find a 6+ case for a few weeks? :S
I Plan to Stick Around

What spigen case is better? the neo hybrid or neo hybrid metal?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mattc1989

Unfortunately only a few stores have them. They are supposed to get more this week coming.

Also i would go for the Neo Hybrid metal!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkanaris

Haha i did find a case but it's not good so i carry my phone naked 😉
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Awesome, thanks Meowmix!

I Plan to Stick Around

@az03id wrote:

@alexx03  

lets hope.   I went 'in progress'  Thursday at noon......    

Still no email.   

Me too...Tom Petty was right, the waiting IS the hardest part. Smiley Indifferent

Oh and updating my saga with Rogers on Facebook PMs re switching to the Share Everything plan, the guy was very stoic throughout, not too friendly in the beginning, by the end he was smiley facing all over - weird. LOL  

To recap: I'm ugrading to a 6+ (silver 64GB) and I have my mom's phone on my account so she has a phone in case of emergency (she's in her early 80's and walks a lot), and her phone is just a Krzr. Figured that since data would now be shared, I'd upgrade her phone to one of the iPhone 5c's either the $0.00 8gb or $29.99 16gb, so she can access the internet a little, etc. I wanted to keep my 6GB data plan that I was paying $30/month on. I received an email offer of $90 but for only 2GB data + $60 for additional lines, so I messaged Rogers on Facebook (mostly cuz I wanted it all in writing) and after a lot of back and forth, and him saying I couldn't go by what people on the community forums were saying about their deals received (*eyeroll*), he offered $95 for my line and I get to keep my 6GB data plan, and $55 for each additional line. I'll still be paying approximately $20 more per month but I was expecting to pay a little more given that the terms went down from 3 years to 2, and I'm happy I got to keep my 6 GB data plan.

Anyhoo, not the best, but still better than what I would get as a new customer and better than the email offer I received. He gave me a ticket # and advised that when I pick up my new phones, to get put on the regular share everything plan and then come back to them on FB and quote the ticket # and they'll switch to the $95/6GB + $55 extra line - here's hoping they don't screw me over when the time comes.  

I've Been Around

So I reserved an iPhone 6 plus 64 gb at Oakridge for 1-2 pm today in space gray. I really wish I could have gotten a white front one though (gold or silver). Just noticed this morning that my rogers reservation (also for space gray) finally dropped from 897 or so where it was yesterday to mid 500s. It was a few days after many of the other business customers here posted huge drops so I guess people further back in the line took longer to get adjusted.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BrandonHolmes9

You are welcome!