Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rynoepc

You are welcome!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Almost below 200. I wonder if the launch in more countries will slow down progress even more...
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, an addendum to your response below...... If you want Applecare, you must pay Apple for it up front. The phone upgrade will go to your Rogers invoice but not Applecare.

Hello Rynoepc

Once you do the upgrade via the Apple store or Rogers store the amount of the phone and upgrade fee will be added to ur next month's invoice. You pay nothing upfront.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

Incorrect. I was able to add Apple Care via Rogers store and it's added on my invoice. You can do it both ways. I have the receipt at home that shows i added Apple Care for $0 but it's added on my invoice for $99. Did this for the past 2 years. You can do it
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys,

After returning my iPhone 6 and managing to pick up a non reserved 6 PLUS from Apple, I'm going to be returning the 6 PLUS. The huge screen is eye candy for me, but it's use as an MP3 player and actual, phone on-the-go, feels too big and heavy. 

The regular 6 I had was extremely light and looked more smooth and slick than the 6 PLUS. I can kind of understand how Apple figured more people would buy the regular 6. I can't even tell the difference between the 720p and 1080p resoulition between the phones.

My wife constantly makes fun of how I look holdng up this huge block when I talk on the phone. Despite trying to convince myself of keeping it, I just couldn't.

I seriously suggest you stay under 30 minutes of talk time to ensure you can return your phone to Rogers in case you feel the same way as I do. If you are like me, and use the phone on the go, for the gym, as an mp3 player, you may want to reconsider the phone itself.

I think I'll throw this bad boy on kijiji and sell it at base price. I traded in my old iphone and got $205 from Apple, so I'm not in the market to make a profit.

Good luck on those still waiting for the phone, cheers!

Andrew - Ottawa

I Plan to Stick Around

Still position #14 for a 6+ 16GB SG.. Preordere on September 12th at 9.30am. Business account. How ridiculous is this? Anyone experienced any changes in business accounts? This will be my last phone with rogers!
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, the question was doing an upgrade FROM APPLE, not Rogers. If you upgrade your phone at Apple, they will make you pay for Applecare ( if you want it ) up front.

I did it at Apple and have the receipt. Asked for it to go on my Rogers bill and Apple stated they could not do it.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Wait, so if you're doing a Hardware Upgrade Fee, the cost of the phone AND the hardware upgrade fee as well as the Apple Care price can ALL be added on your invoice?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Thanks for the info about Apple care being added at the Rogers store. Didn't know you can do this and thought you needed to schedule an appointment with Apple for pre-inspection. I will definitely add this warranty immediately after the phone arrives.