Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just got home with my phone. BEAUTIFUL. As impatient as I was, worth the wait! I looooove it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hmmm.. Reserved a 64 gb iPhone plus- now I'm thinking I should have gotten 128 gb and just consolidate all my devices (iPod with music and some apps only on my ipad) and just carry the one device.... Maybe my Rogers store may get one in stock when mine comes in and I can just trade up... Crossing my fingers. Meow what size did u get?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JTI

Unfortunately they can't u do that there . U will need to call in a do it after.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello VennesaCaravagg

Glad to hear u got it!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kittykat43

I got the 128GB model. I still have roughly 83GB left lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dfdfgd

Nope you still get the $40 no matter what. Once it ships out, u will get the credit of $40+ tax back. U just have to tell the store u don't want the device when they call u to pick it up
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the quick reply. So at the Apple Store. I just pay for the discounted locked price, and then afterwards, I have to go to rogers store or call by phone to negotiate a new contract? Is that right?

I'm not in a huge rush to get the 6 but is it more advantageous to buy from rogers to potentially get a better contract or it doesn't matter?

Thanks so much!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JTI

Yes u can do that :). Nope doesn't matter!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

If my status for my Iphone 6 plus 128GB went from "open" with a waiting number, to " in progress", does it mean that my phone has been sent. And if so, how long does it take usually to get it.

Thanks 

HH

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello warfarine83

It means that Rogers has ur device in stock and packaging it to be shipped out. This can take 1-3 business days to ship it out.