Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi Meowmix,

After not having changed from IN PROGRESS to SHIPPED yesterday, what's the most likely scenario to get the phone? Impossible before monday, right?

Thanks in advance!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pamena

Your device should ship out Monday night for Tuesday delivery
I Plan to Stick Around

FINALLY! Got the call to pick up my 128gb iphone 6+ in gold. PS reservations are almost useless considering I was 5th in line from the VERY START and just getting it now.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello VennesaCaravagg

In the end you still got the phone meanwhile others are still waiting... Congrats that u got it 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

If she was 5th in line then i'll be waiting probably weeks 😞 i was like 210 when i last checked thursday morning for the 6+ 64gb gold.....hopefully mine comes mon or tues. It'd be nice if the status would change......

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mattc1989

It seems like Apple is having a hard time with that model them selfs.
I Plan to Stick Around

Do wait times between "shipped" and actual pick-up depend on where one lives/chooses to pick up the phone?  I'm picking mine up at a downtown Toronto Rogers Plus store.  Does this mean that I'll get it quicker (once it goes to "shipped" - it's 55 Open right now) than someone in a smaller city outside of Ontario or in a licensed store?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello writegal

It all depends on the UPS trucks coming in. They out Toronto stock on one skid then they put Ottawa stock on another skid and so on.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Can you tell me if there is any way to do a HUP on a business acount other than using the Rogers reservation system?  I have 2 business lines and submitted the request to upgrade to iphone 6 128gb on Sep. 12.  I was originally #37 in line for one of them.  On launch day, it dropped to #14 and hasn't moved since.  The other one is even higher in the queue.

On the eve of Sep 19, a friend of mine called Rogers and was able to purchase the same phone for his consumer account.  He received it on Sep. 23.  No reservation or nothing.

I'm not happy over the fact that I reserved my device a week ahead of him and am still waiting (presumably due to being a business client).

I Plan to Stick Around

During this period of waiting for the 6+ SP 128 GB Upgrade (went In Progress on Thursday), I'm continuing to target likely delivery in October and wiling to wait until the New Year.   There is no need to vent out against Rogers, I just checked the Apple Store reservations for Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, Newmarket and Mississauga and there is no stock.   They cannot deliver without inventory of that product.   

Meanwhile, I'm getting ready knowing the phone will eventually arrive.   Renegotiated with Rogers and lowered my monthly rates for all our devices by $20 monthly since not on contract until the phone arrives (threatended to leave0, reduced Internet Fee by $8 monthly, found a rare 6+ case - Griffin Survivor (Future Shop), bought a mini phone tripod and went jogging with my soon to be replaced iPhone 4.  I've also been readying about the issues with bending, iOs 8.01 problems and features that are available on the device.

For all the individuals still waiting, try to pass the time and get ready for when (not if) the iPhone arrives.