Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cdr
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey Meowmix - which case do you recommend for the plus?

Thanks!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cdr

Honestly a Spigen case would be best!
salamander98
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Business reservation for iphone 6 16gb space grey. I preordered on the 12th and was 167 of 167 and got the confirmation emails. Checked my status right away and was in progress (pre fulfillment) on the 12th.

This is where I sit now
Reservation Spot #119 out of 1219
Still in progress (pre fulfillment)

How is it humanly possible that I don't have my phone yet? Rogers business support is useless.
big_nono
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't get it my business reservation says 308 out of 396.....is there more then one list?
omro
I Plan to Stick Around

Yay, I moved a whole 7 spaces from 540 to 533 on my SG 64GB iPhone+ and the twitter account RogersHelps dared to tell me that these were being given out in equal priority between consumer and business clients and then stopped speaking to me when I called them out on it.

Slam1967
I Plan to Stick Around

Still "in Progess," waiting for the 6+' SG 128 GB. I decided to visit a Future Shop to view the phones. Didn't realize the 6+ (Size of the Note) is taller than the length of an average size male hand. While 6 (size of G5) is the just right size for a phone. Yet, using for videos, photos, Internet, gaming, emails etc., the 6+ is much more useful for my needs.

Solaron
I Plan to Stick Around

I know eh?  6 Plus has all this cool stuff like optical stabilization and 1920x1080, but I wish it was in the regular 6, today I found myself really missing my 1-hand phone usage I had with the regular 5.

Cdr
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks so much!!
nasa25x
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

In my opinion the best cases are mujjo and vaja. Simple yet stylish. Only problem is that their a pain to get because you have to order them online from holland/Argentina.
Cdr
I Plan to Stick Around

I've never heard of those, I'm going to check them out now, thanks!