Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello manabomb

Then you will just have to wait until u get a email that it's shipped or get called via the store
I've Been Here Awhile

My iPhone 6 was shipped on tuesday according to UPS, it is now Friday and the store still has not received anything. I understand the UPS tracking number shows when it has arrived at the warehouse but how come it is taking 3+ days to go from the local warehouse to the store?! Where is my phone???

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vincecell

Did you pick a Rogers authorized store? If so that's why. It takes another 1-3 business days for that store to get it from their own warehouse were Rogers is taking it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meowmix,

I ordered it from my local Rogers store. acording to them the two rogers stores in town have not gotten anything in the last 3-4 days...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vincecell

Hmm does the UPS tracking number show it's been delivered and signed by a name? If it's delivered to a warehouse then that's not the store. A store and a warehouse are 2 different things.
I've Been Around

Lost my old $30 6GB data plan i used to have 😞

I've Been Here Awhile

Yes the UPS tracking number shows it has been delivered in Lethbridge (my town) on tuesday sept 23rd and signed by ARNESEN?! I talked to the rep at the store and he said Lethbridge does not actualy have a local warehouse, they pull their stuff from Calgary. The fact that UPS shows delivered in Lethbridge adds to the confusion. Any thoughts?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vincecell

It could well be in the store and waiting to call ur OR like the rep said it's in Calgary. Sometimes UPS is known to have faulty updates. It's happened with me in my Q10
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yea as of 1:30 today it was not at the store but who knows, its still open for an other 2 hours. I guess I will just have to be patient lol thanks for your help!

I Plan to Stick Around

It's a wonder why Apple doesn't give itself even just a few more weeks of production before it launches its devices.  I've read about Foxconn's output potential and a few weeks would pretty much solve the problem as those who really want it would get it and those who are going to wait a bit wouldn't find themselves waiting for months.