Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Yes the UPS tracking number shows it has been delivered in Lethbridge (my town) on tuesday sept 23rd and signed by ARNESEN?! I talked to the rep at the store and he said Lethbridge does not actualy have a local warehouse, they pull their stuff from Calgary. The fact that UPS shows delivered in Lethbridge adds to the confusion. Any thoughts?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vincecell

It could well be in the store and waiting to call ur OR like the rep said it's in Calgary. Sometimes UPS is known to have faulty updates. It's happened with me in my Q10
I've Been Here Awhile

Yea as of 1:30 today it was not at the store but who knows, its still open for an other 2 hours. I guess I will just have to be patient lol thanks for your help!

I Plan to Stick Around

It's a wonder why Apple doesn't give itself even just a few more weeks of production before it launches its devices.  I've read about Foxconn's output potential and a few weeks would pretty much solve the problem as those who really want it would get it and those who are going to wait a bit wouldn't find themselves waiting for months.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DjRags

Honestly i wish the rumors were true when they said the iPhone 6 Plus would have been delayed due to production issues. This would have helped alot but Apple believed that many wouldn't buy the 6+ and look. They really need to rethink things. First they had many issues with the Live streaming and now this
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vincecell

Lol just wait and see. You are welcome!
I Plan to Stick Around

I wrote a script that checks my status for me ... lawl ... yes. I'm a geek.

I'm down to 76, one more cancellation since last night. WOO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello technobrat

Haha no u aren't a geek haha i did the same for the iPhone 5 haha
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh no, I'm a geek. I'm proud of it. Being a geek is not an insult to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am still selling a 6+ 64 gb space grey purchased on Tuesday and opened but still brand new and pristine
GTA