Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I posted this earlier ...

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/news/apple-said-to-receive-500000-iphone-6-plus-units-on-october-8/

Yesterday I dropped 200 spots to #3 for iPhone 6+ 64gb Silver.

I figured Rogers must've received a shipment for 200 of them.

I hope I will get my phone in the next shipment.

But now it appears that next shipment may be in mid-October ...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Oh6Plus

You said that many times. Thank you for ur input but Apple is having the same issues . so.
I Plan to Stick Around

@tiredandhungry. Call them back. They can do better esp if u have been with them for a while. Ask to speak to loyalty dept if u have been with them for a while.. I called about 5 times, first 3 did nothing for me, #4 person did a little something, and then I found out someone got a great deal emailed to them so I complained how he got a better deal and other reps were honoring it when others called in to change. At the end I got a better deal from person #5 (not as good as the one like the person I know, 4 gb for $80) but something I could live with because I was truly exhausted and demeaned at that point so I accepted it out of frustration because I had enough of "begging" Rogers for a fair, comparable plan. So if ur up for it call again, just remember to always be nice and politely say no thank you when u don't think the offer is fair. Good luck
6+ 64 gb gold, in progress from early yesterday (went in progress right after I spoke to them... Hmmm coincidence? Lol) no shipping yet.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tiredandhungry

You can do which ever one you like. I would personally if wanted the phone i would go via Apple if u can't wait
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello manabomb

Then you will just have to wait until u get a email that it's shipped or get called via the store
I've Been Here Awhile

My iPhone 6 was shipped on tuesday according to UPS, it is now Friday and the store still has not received anything. I understand the UPS tracking number shows when it has arrived at the warehouse but how come it is taking 3+ days to go from the local warehouse to the store?! Where is my phone???

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vincecell

Did you pick a Rogers authorized store? If so that's why. It takes another 1-3 business days for that store to get it from their own warehouse were Rogers is taking it.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meowmix,

I ordered it from my local Rogers store. acording to them the two rogers stores in town have not gotten anything in the last 3-4 days...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vincecell

Hmm does the UPS tracking number show it's been delivered and signed by a name? If it's delivered to a warehouse then that's not the store. A store and a warehouse are 2 different things.
I've Been Around

Lost my old $30 6GB data plan i used to have 😞