Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Started in the mid 1000's for iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey, ended up in mid-500's pergatory for nearly a week and I log on today to see I'm #80, but I'm still "OPEN" status. Sucks, especially since I see a guy on here #66 for the same device has gone in progress.. Must have just missed it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@SlyM

business acct

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hi all.
I didn't have to show/fax my business lic to rogers to get the plan.

BUT-despite the good value, you have to wait for new releases as we all are(but it seems slower for business accts) and you can only receive services at rogers corporate stores which are fewer and further between nowadays
I've Been Here Awhile

@meowmix I'm number 374 for gold iphone 6 64gb with rogers. I called twice today trying to get a better deal on the 90$ a month for 2GB they are offering me. I told them that I was picking up my phone at Apple today, and now all of the sudden, my status went from open to in progress. i really think that rogers is messing with me. ... now i dont know what to do, wait for rogers and get the speaker thing or just go to apple and get it ... help 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

IF the store is close then go to apple, it will be unlocked so thats a plus feature. In progress could be another week possibly...so if your close and can snag one then I would do it....the speaker is $38.99 at my best buy....and it is just a speaker......LOL 😛 Im one to talk tho 😛 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers reservation is useless.

The apple reservation is like playing the lottery, you might win 50 million before you get a 6+ phone through Apple.

When a 6+ appears, it is gone within 30 seconds or less.

I think the best thing to do is wait a few weeks for them to get bigger shipments.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I posted this earlier ...

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/news/apple-said-to-receive-500000-iphone-6-plus-units-on-october-8/

Yesterday I dropped 200 spots to #3 for iPhone 6+ 64gb Silver.

I figured Rogers must've received a shipment for 200 of them.

I hope I will get my phone in the next shipment.

But now it appears that next shipment may be in mid-October ...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Oh6Plus

You said that many times. Thank you for ur input but Apple is having the same issues . so.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@tiredandhungry. Call them back. They can do better esp if u have been with them for a while. Ask to speak to loyalty dept if u have been with them for a while.. I called about 5 times, first 3 did nothing for me, #4 person did a little something, and then I found out someone got a great deal emailed to them so I complained how he got a better deal and other reps were honoring it when others called in to change. At the end I got a better deal from person #5 (not as good as the one like the person I know, 4 gb for $80) but something I could live with because I was truly exhausted and demeaned at that point so I accepted it out of frustration because I had enough of "begging" Rogers for a fair, comparable plan. So if ur up for it call again, just remember to always be nice and politely say no thank you when u don't think the offer is fair. Good luck
6+ 64 gb gold, in progress from early yesterday (went in progress right after I spoke to them... Hmmm coincidence? Lol) no shipping yet.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tiredandhungry

You can do which ever one you like. I would personally if wanted the phone i would go via Apple if u can't wait