Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

This is ridiculous!

Rogers never received 1 Silver 128GB 6+ at all. I've been 4th in line since day 1 of reservations

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Silver
6+ 128GB Silver

Position : 4

I Plan to Stick Around

For those wanting to pickup at Apple and have them activate with Rogers, they can certainly do this BUT, if you had planned to use Rogers Rewards to help reduce your phone cost, Rogers will not accept this. Rogers rewards can only be used on phones acquired from Rogers. Just something to keep in mind.....

I Plan to Stick Around

I was just logging onto Roger's to cancel my reservation for my 6 Plus 64gig Space Grey but it's gone In Progress and can't be cancelled now. 

I picked up a 6 128 gig Space Grey on launch day and ordered in a second that just got in yesterday to Future Shop. The Plus is too big. Roger's said I can transfer the reservation in store to someone else as long as they were with me. If anyone on Vancouver Island (just north of Nanaimo) wants the reservations, I'd be glad to pass it along. Otherwise I'll cancel when it comes in. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I am #25 6+ SG 128GB and my order is still open why would you get yours first? Not that I'm bitter or anything haha
I Plan to Stick Around

If more people with business reservations complain, particularly on social media (FB/Twitter) it will likely get something done. It has for me in the past. Don't whine for nothing but the fact that hundreds (thousands?) have gotten their non-corporate upgrades done and we haven't is a bit of a slap in the face.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey 6 64GB Space Grey

Yes, legit so happy right now! Only problem is I don't receive notifications... Can anyone comment on how long it took their phone to arrive in store from the day their status said "In Progress"?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GSamp

It took little over a day later
I Plan to Stick Around

I LOVE YOU ROGERS .........................................................  Nope, still no phone Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not understanding why the silver is so rare!
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know why my status went from order in process (activation) back to in progress?