Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Slam1967

It should ship out tonight for tomorrow or Monday delivery 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I was 1432 yesterday, was 420 this morning and now "In Progress" 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

aw man! thats a pretty nice drop!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i cant stand this reservation! I am under a business account and was originally #617, its been more then 1 week now and im only at #539?!?!?! i only reserved for a iphone 6 16gb space grey, isnt this phone the least likely to be ordered lol. most of you guys are ording the 64 gb or 128gb and already have your phones. Anyone have any idea how long will it take to actually receive the phones from the business side? will i get it before my birthday, november 21st lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

it seems that rogers busines have different queue for each iphone 6 line.

my iphone 6+ is #415 out of 521 ,  max number is 521, how come you have #539.  i think that iphone 6 and 6+ have different reserve Queue

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meow,

Hate to bother you again, but from experience when do orders that are "Order in progress (Activation" get shipped? I was put on that status yesterday! Let me know. Thank you for all your help, you've done wonders for everybody here
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This is ridiculous!

Rogers never received 1 Silver 128GB 6+ at all. I've been 4th in line since day 1 of reservations

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Silver
6+ 128GB Silver

Position : 4

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For those wanting to pickup at Apple and have them activate with Rogers, they can certainly do this BUT, if you had planned to use Rogers Rewards to help reduce your phone cost, Rogers will not accept this. Rogers rewards can only be used on phones acquired from Rogers. Just something to keep in mind.....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was just logging onto Roger's to cancel my reservation for my 6 Plus 64gig Space Grey but it's gone In Progress and can't be cancelled now. 

I picked up a 6 128 gig Space Grey on launch day and ordered in a second that just got in yesterday to Future Shop. The Plus is too big. Roger's said I can transfer the reservation in store to someone else as long as they were with me. If anyone on Vancouver Island (just north of Nanaimo) wants the reservations, I'd be glad to pass it along. Otherwise I'll cancel when it comes in. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am #25 6+ SG 128GB and my order is still open why would you get yours first? Not that I'm bitter or anything haha