Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

May depend on their pickup, etc.

While it may have SHIPPED from their system. (the UPS label created), that may have been AFTER the hours of their PICKUP.
It wouldnt get then picked up, till todays pickup time (whenver that may be), then the normal processing/delivery from ups after that.

DjRags
I Plan to Stick Around

@kaylog wrote:

I have a business account too and have bee sitting at 248/249 (pre-fulfillment) for 6+ 64GB SG for many days now,  Was at 304/305 but have since moved.

I don't think it's just the silver 128GB.

It isn't.  I have a business account too and I've moved about the the same amount of spaces as you have for my Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey.  Meowmix said that there should be movement on business accounts today.  Hope he's right

Jasonde
I'm Here A Lot

Brian that's not rogers fault. They don't have the inventory and they're not intentionally holding product back.
omro
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jasonde

Bollocks. Every person I know who was in the consumer queues for a 6+ has their phone.

There is a deliberate bias towards supplying the consumer side first and the business side second., rather than splitting their inventory 50/50. That's the only way consumers are reporting big changes in their queue numbers and business are seeing barely a change.
kaylog
I Plan to Stick Around

@omro

my thought exactly!!!
tonyqiu1971
I Plan to Stick Around

yes, i am on business account as well, it is barely changed position, i think the position changing is most likely because some business account cancel order instead of reciving iphone 6/6+

JS77
I Plan to Stick Around

@ omro

I am no defender of Rogers.

But.....I started at 46 and still do not have my 6+.

So that means there are 100s (maybe 1000s) of other consumers that also do not have them

amg111
I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up my 128gb silver 6plus from masonville mall in London! Holy crap this this is a monster compaired to my 4s !! But i absoutly love it! I was a little worried over the size but im sure I'll get used to it in a few days.

Only thing i dont like is now I feel like im walking on egg shells and an so paranoid that im going to drop my phone hah

Cancelling my rogers pre-order. I am 57, so you are welcome if you are higher than that. Hope everyobe gets their phone soon!
Boily128
I've Been Around

I was 114 for the silver 64g 6 on the business queue. I said screw it and picked up mine at maple view on Wednesday. Seeing as nothing moved I just reserved on Apple site at 3 pm and got my phone at 6. I'd be waiting till next year for Rogers lol. Good luck guys.

mattc1989
I Plan to Stick Around

I dont think Rogers is being bias towards consumers I think what they are doing is fufilling the orders based on when they were received.

IE. if I ordered mine Sept 12 @ 6am and you ordered your business one at say 9 or 12 or the next day, even though you are #20 lets say and I am 210, how is it fair that I ordered mine before you but you get yours first?

The fair way to go about this is to fufill them based on the time & date they were ordered. No matter whether consumer or business.

There are fewer business clients than consumer, so obviously the business side numbers will be lower.