Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just reserved an iPhone 6 plus sg at fairview. Was hoping to get a gold one but since my last 3 iPhones have been grey/black I'm sure this one will be ok
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

looks like they added more even after 12?
I've Been Here Awhile

Just refreshed, Looks like a chunk of stock just showed up in Ontario stores. Good luck reserving guys 🙂

iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey

Position :      2702

I've Been Around

So get this 2nd on list ordered iphone 4:05am Friday 12th and still Open.  Watched that site (http://pineapplenetwork.com/iphone6/ON) today and saw a 6+128 Silver at Conestoga store and scooped it up.  Mind you I had to drive there from Toronto then to Barrie but its worth it vs staying on here every day and waiting for rogers to come through!  This phone is awesome right from when I first touched it.  Not too big which I was worried about.  Already have cases and protectors that I ordered last week from Amazon.ca.  Great site by the way guys I was refreshing around 3:20pm yesterday when I scooped it up.  I missed another one at Yorkdale around 3pm and thought that was going to be it.  But my luck came through and got this one.  Its funny though 2nd on rogers list and still didn't get it yet.  what a joke!!!  Well good news for you guys I guess everyone is one step closer if you don't get one through this site.  BTW I purchased the apple care with the phone too.  I learned its transferable if I sell the phone so its an added value and bonus that goes with the phone.  Just a back up just in case I bent it or drop it they will replace it for $49 is my understanding might be wrong but I think that is what the guy said at the store.   I forgot to ask him if this phone is now unlocked?  Cause I was thinking about going on contract with rogers too but didn't.  So if I did what would he have done to locked it?  I'm guessing I have a unlocked phone?  it must lock automatically after they call rogers maybe is this how it works?  Anyay good luck everyone and who ever is waiting for this 6+ its worth it!!!!  Im really not sure if I will update next year cause this is the first year that I really feel I finally got what I have been looking for in a iphone. 

Later! 

Shane

I've Been Here Awhile

Awesome. In the time it took me to go finalize the reservation someone swooped in and took apparently the last SG 64GB 6 from Faireview Pointe-Claire.

I think I'm ready to go back to my Motorola RAZR at this point.

I Plan to Stick Around

Sigh

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Silver
6+ 128GB Silver
Position : 4
View details
I Plan to Stick Around

@guigui1519 LOL Motorola RAZR Smiley LOL

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey

Position :      303

Was #695 on the 12th, #493 on the 22nd... at least it's going in the right direction Smiley Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know why some corporate customers are seeing their queue numbers advance. My number has only changed by a few spots since day one, only due to cancellations. Looks like I'll get my phone next year if I'm lucky.

I've Been Around

Just reserved my 6 plus grey 64 at Yorkdale, 12:24.. trying to now get a 6 for my girlfriend but cant seem to get it.. system down?  

Is it down or only one phone per person?

I Plan to Stick Around

@omro

Thanks! I can't believe I wasted and hour trying to get the guys at Rogers to just answer that simple question over the phone. I even tried their 'online chat' which, when eventually it worked, presented me with a spreadsheet of verification info I was expected to complete!

I'm "In Progress(Pre Fulfilment)". Who knows what that means, but at least I can access my own info now!

Thanks again:)