Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@NizNoz

The reservation site was accessed by my email and an initial password they had emailed me, that I could change to an easier one to remember.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

There seems to be quite a few 6 plus available when reserving on Apple Eaton Centre and Fairview for those in Toronto. Go quickly. Sadly no 128 space grey though 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@amg that's amazing!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Im so excited! A little worried about the size. I'll post an update tomorrow on it
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Nothing at any of the Apple stores in Montreal. And in the past two weeks I've moved 200 places from 1100 something to 900 something waiting for the 64GB SG 6. My patience is wearing thin ...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I got my 64 g SG 6 last night at Mapleview and I still have one on Reserv with Rogers #2702 Smiley Frustrated  Saving that one for my brother.

Not without problems though. The plan a rogers retention employee put on my acct apparently couldnt work for upgrades.  I had to renegotiate while at the store but did not get as good a deal as I was verbally told I'd get.  Brutal!

Cant believe that even tonight no movement on reservation for 64G SG 6,glad I got one but so rediculous that Apple isnt supplying to wireless providers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just reserved an iPhone 6 plus sg at fairview. Was hoping to get a gold one but since my last 3 iPhones have been grey/black I'm sure this one will be ok
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

looks like they added more even after 12?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just refreshed, Looks like a chunk of stock just showed up in Ontario stores. Good luck reserving guys 🙂

iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey

Position :      2702

Highlighted
I've Been Around

So get this 2nd on list ordered iphone 4:05am Friday 12th and still Open.  Watched that site (http://pineapplenetwork.com/iphone6/ON) today and saw a 6+128 Silver at Conestoga store and scooped it up.  Mind you I had to drive there from Toronto then to Barrie but its worth it vs staying on here every day and waiting for rogers to come through!  This phone is awesome right from when I first touched it.  Not too big which I was worried about.  Already have cases and protectors that I ordered last week from Amazon.ca.  Great site by the way guys I was refreshing around 3:20pm yesterday when I scooped it up.  I missed another one at Yorkdale around 3pm and thought that was going to be it.  But my luck came through and got this one.  Its funny though 2nd on rogers list and still didn't get it yet.  what a joke!!!  Well good news for you guys I guess everyone is one step closer if you don't get one through this site.  BTW I purchased the apple care with the phone too.  I learned its transferable if I sell the phone so its an added value and bonus that goes with the phone.  Just a back up just in case I bent it or drop it they will replace it for $49 is my understanding might be wrong but I think that is what the guy said at the store.   I forgot to ask him if this phone is now unlocked?  Cause I was thinking about going on contract with rogers too but didn't.  So if I did what would he have done to locked it?  I'm guessing I have a unlocked phone?  it must lock automatically after they call rogers maybe is this how it works?  Anyay good luck everyone and who ever is waiting for this 6+ its worth it!!!!  Im really not sure if I will update next year cause this is the first year that I really feel I finally got what I have been looking for in a iphone. 

Later! 

Shane