Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I thought business people would be privileged.... I guess I was wrong!!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meow,

Do you know if they're going to get a shipment tomorrow, or do you think it won't happen until next week? Now that I'm at 58, I'm likely to move to In Progress at the next 6+ shipment.

Thanks!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello brian_90

We all thought that but business accounts get better perks then regular customers. That is still no reason to push u guys back
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello writegal

Most likely Monday. Tomorrow they might get something but small one tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

What's the pineapple site to check apple store stock?

I've Been Here Awhile

Definitely not any bias toward consumer clients today.

I was 1157 last Friday. I'm now 970. So, yeah. I'm expecting my iPhone 6 SG 64GB in October ... 2018.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Brian_90

I never expected privilege, but I expected stock to be divided equally.

Once my contract is up in two years, I will definitely swap to one of its competitors.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

My understanding is that the phone is going to be shipped shortly and when there is a tracking number available then you will receive your email.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi fellow waiters... I switched from Personal to Business recently, so I lost my place in the Personal queue and was informed in the initial email that I was in 350+ place for iphone6+ 128Gb Grey.. If that wasn't bad enough, I can't log into the reservation site for business. Rogers hasn't sent me my user name and password!

Any wise gurus here have any tips for me? Is the user name related to your account by any chance? The Rogers guys tell me to wait for the email - it's been many days now...

(frustrated)

I'm Here A Lot

Hello Meowmix, I reserved by calling the business line sept 12th at 11 am for 2 iphones                                         6+ 64GB in silver, got the email confirmation as #51 out of 52 then I started dropping until lately I am #42 out of 412 as of this moment. The updated status is still the same from day one, In progress(Pre Fulfillment). Going to the apple store is not an option for me, I have to wait for Rogers, when I called last weekend they advised it might take 2 weeks. What's your advice? When do you think I should get it?

Thanks

i