Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So I was number 36 for business account silver Iphone 6 64gb. I just went to apple in Buffalo and they had tons of Iphone 6s. I suggest just going to apple especially in the states be you save a ton of money. Anyways good luck people.

I Plan to Stick Around

So I called Rogers, talked to loyalty department and got 110 + 55 for another line with 10gb.

While at it, the loyalty department rep that I was talking to canceled both of our 6gb data $30 plan we had.

Thing is after the phone call when i checked on my rogers, I found out that it's actually 8 gb, not 10 gb as he mentioned multiple times.

I don't think I'll be watching netflix as much, so if anything 4gb per person should be ok, but not so nice when you are told of something, and to find out that rogers got you again.

😞
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone think i have a chance of having my phone shipped next week? #60 in line for business account iPhone 6+ 64gb SG
I Plan to Stick Around

It kills me that I was in the consumer queue and when they told me that I was going to lose my plan they offered me a chance to move to my universities corporate plan and then moved me into the business queue. Someone I worked with stayed in the consumer queue for a 6, got her phone and then changed plans. 

I feel that they've really screwed over the business clients, who they really should have shared more phones with. *sigh*

No wonder our university is moving to Bell next year.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Doug1234

You might have a chance of Rogers moves on with it!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix. Do you think queues will change more tonight? Or are they done until tomorrow?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello technobrat

They are done for the night most likely. Tomorrow they will start
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been stuck at #14 for iPhone 6+ 16GB SG for 5 days now... This is not real!!! How can people go in progress from 60 and I am still stuck at 14? Is it because I have a business account?
I Plan to Stick Around

@brian_90 - Yes.

I Plan to Stick Around

Remember to try to reserve at 12am on Apple's site

Be fast tho, they will be gone in matter of milliseconds so don't hesitate at all.