Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tsubas
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@sngops

Thanks! Sounds good, now I just need to snag a reservation...

Cdr
I Plan to Stick Around

64gb silver 6+ FINALLY flipped to in progress!! Been sitting at 70 for a few days. Don't even care if it takes a week to ship just so happy to see the status change!! Lol
amg111
I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully the 128gb silver 6+ gets some love tonight too!

Sitting at 57 OPEN right now - started at 77
KittyKat43
I Plan to Stick Around

@az, moving from 435 to in progress is great... I wouldn't complain if I had this number and moved so quickly. In fact u moved at the same time as me and many others that had low numbers. The majority of us complaining are complaining because we had very low numbers and no movement- and no comment from Rogers regarding our status. All we wanted was some info. We are aware there was no guarantees but at least communicate to us... At least Future shop called me to update me.. Feeling a little entitled, yes, I am entitled to be updated as to the status of my reservation... If we had info upfront I am sure many of us wouldn't have had to play the pineapple refresh game, and we would have reserved other places, like Apple, had we known what was going on. Being informed would have led to making better decisions as to where to reserve etc... With that said, comgrats on being in progress. I am too and just bought 3 cases to try in anticipation of a Sat delivery.

@meow what case do u have for ur 6 plus? Do u like it? Btw, great job on keeping the thread going and helping out. U put a little sanity in this insane Rogers reservation ride!
Cdr
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine literally changed from one minute to the next. I was checking it and it said 'open' at 70. Then the screen refreshed and it turned to progress so I think they are working on them!

I'm sending positive vibes for you!!!
tecnobrat
I Plan to Stick Around

Ugh. Finally got my status. I am 78. I was hoping for in progress!

Edit: Whoops, 78, not 58.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
DjRags
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Muffi

Business accounts should start seeing some changed in the statuses either tonight or tomorrow 🙂

Is this for all business accounts Meowmix or just a specific model/type?

chippy13
I'm Here A Lot

Do you think "In Progress" means it shipped to the store?
omro
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm a business client and I've only moved 20 today, so a definite bias towards consumer clients.
amg111
I Plan to Stick Around

In progress means the warehouse has your phone but has NOT shipped yet. Once its on the way to the store it will say shipped 🙂