Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@tecnobrat:
I was 539 mid afternoon.
now 333
I Plan to Stick Around

@Muffi

It seems none of us business accounts are moooving at all. Have you?
I Plan to Stick Around

No I haven't moved. Still at #6 pre-fulfillment on bus acct for 6+ 128 silver since sept 12th (started at 8 but went to 6 due to cancellations)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Muffi

Business accounts should start seeing some changed in the statuses either tonight or tomorrow Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks meowmix.

Will keep my fingers crossed. 😊
Highlighted
I've Been Around

My 6+ 64GB GOLD reservation has now moved to "IN PROGRESS" with NO number showing... I was sitting at 48 for days.... its about time Rog!

I Plan to Stick Around

Apparently Apple has only had 9 reports of bent phones, the Internets be crazy blowing it out of proportion.
I Plan to Stick Around

450ish to 164 today

6+ Gold 64G

Had 2 reserved intially but for the sake of variety cancelled 1 and picked up a 128G Space Gray 6 at Apple

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix just wanted to give u an update on my wife's new 6 that had the cracked screen I was asking you about last night.

We went to the Apple Store first and no luck. They wanted $120 to replace the phone. Which wasn't bad since the replacement glass isn't available yet to do repairs. This is subject to change and he didn't know when a replacement glass would be available.

Next we went to ROGERS and the news was even worse. I would have to pay $200 deductible under the ROGERS protection plan for a new phone, delivered in 2 days.

So we'll wait and see if it gets worse and replace it when it becomes unusable.

The main reason for lack of replacement was due to the obvious signs of physical damage.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Harvey1881

Same here, picked up 64gb sg 6+ today at yorkdale as well

I can't believe the stock came thru and showed up on tht pineapple site, had it running all day auto refresh and boom there it was at yorkdale.