Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tecnobrat
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Colin20 which phone?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
Colin20
I've Been Here Awhile

6+ Space Grey 64gb. Rogers in B.C.

alexgaspari
I Plan to Stick Around

@Muffi I have a business account and I'm at 21, originally 45 for a 16gb 6 plus space grey and my status just changed to In Progress
501joe
I Plan to Stick Around

Techno:

That's by your count. The 6+ is longer, which means more leverage, which means a better chance to bend.

Consider that less people would attempt to back pocket a 6+ due to size (I've never back pocketed any phone ever, because I'm not a woman), and there are ~3x the number of iPhone 6's to iPhone 6+'s out there.

chippy13
I'm Here A Lot

My status changed to In Progress and my reservation number has dissapearred?!?!?

Is this the same for others?

Does this mean that we are going to get a call from Rogers soon?

I really hope so~Cat Tongue

tecnobrat
I Plan to Stick Around

Colin20 you give me hope! I was 150, I'm on Vancouver Island, same phone. I cannot login to the reserve site because I did a non-customer reserve, and that site is down. But I'm hoping its in progress!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
mattfca
I Plan to Stick Around

Just an update:

Reserved my phone tuesday morning at around 6am at metrotown (I live downtown vancouver)

Reso at 3pm

Went in at 2:30, had to wait till around 2:45 to start, was out of there by around 3:30.

Overall good experience, was in the 500's with rogers.

Phone is a 6+ 64gb space grey. (had a 16gb reserved on rogers, but went with 64 due to availability and just wanting space)

Phone is great, I would have liked the specs of the note 4, but it's a phone, and it works fast.  Wanted IOS becuase its software is better (imo).

Phone hasn't bent yet (lol) and i'm not worried about it.  People act like its a big deal, it's not, jsut don't be a moron with your expensive device.

Overall, apple screwed carriers so try to get your phone through apple.  Phone is good.

DjRags
I Plan to Stick Around

Definitely jealous.  Business account isn't under my name and I can't get the boss to travel with me to an Apple store otherwise I definitely would.  

Muffi
I Plan to Stick Around

@alexgaspari

So maybe it's more to do with the type of phone why I am not getting to next stage (maybe there is a problem with 6+ 128 silvers for what ever reason?)
marioportak
I've Been Here Awhile

my status just changed to in progress, I was 198 for SG 6+, and located in Hamilton