Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SmakMeWitUrPhon
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@salamander98

I am business acct.
#305 of 2091 for Reg 6, 64GB Space Grey
Been same as you (pre fulfillment) since the 12th and started at #375
So probably 70 cancellations since then lol
rodalgo
I Plan to Stick Around

@bottleflipper

For a 6+ silver 16gb?

I still don't understand that reservation #.. at first I thought it was the # at the store you reserved not in all of Canada.. but everyone is saying in all of Canada.. don't get it!!

bottleflipper
I Plan to Stick Around

@rodalgo

6+ 128GB Silver
Muffi
I Plan to Stick Around

I have business account.

#6 out of200 for 6+ 128 silver....stuck on (pre-fulfillment) since sept 12th....was originally 8th.

Has anybody's business account moved?
amandahui
I Plan to Stick Around

I was 7th nationwide on opening night for reservation for 16GB 6+ Silver. Since I am getting one at the Apple store tonight (64gb), I won't need this one anymore. It just changed to IN PROGRESS and is ready to ship. This is just an FYI to those waiting so it seems like they are shipping to people on the front of the lists.

I will be cancelling mine or letting them know when it's shipped that I won't need it.

bidnessman28
I've Been Around

last monday i was #2301 then as of last wednesday i was #189, since then i have only gone down 35 spots in the past 8 days whats the deal? anyone know whats going on? @Meowmix you seem to know alot of whats happening so far any chance you can help me understand. thanks in advance.

501joe
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, there's 1 less in line for a 64gb iPhone Plus Silver for Business Accounts.

I'm the happy owner of a new 6 128gb. Only took an hour of my day in the Apple store.

501joe
I Plan to Stick Around

Side note, and I know you've all heard this before.... but I'm happy I ended up going with the 6. There's too many with the 6+ (too big to one hand, bent phones, pocketability, etc). Alone they'd be nothing, but combined it's just too many issues for me. 

tecnobrat
I Plan to Stick Around

501joe: FYI, iphone 6 has more reports of bending than the 6+
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
Colin20
I've Been Here Awhile

I dropped from 200 something down to 25 and still open. Hopefully I get one by the end of tomorrow.