Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

All I see on my business account is in progress (pre-fulfillment)   what does that mean

#123 out of 375

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

im #60 for the 6+ 64gb space grey on the business side still says in progress (pre fulfillment), ive only went down about 4 spots in the past week. Anyone have any luck on the business side?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If that's what you think then why are you even on this thread? You must have really wanted yours or at least have been rather curious enough to have even ended up here. Then question is not "arent there other things going on in the world people should care about?" Yes, there are. And yes, we do. But that doesn't give you any justification to judge anyone based on wanting to receive their phones. Of course there are those issues going on, but that doesn't negate the fact that people also have their own personal electronic needs. One has nothing to do with the other. You have a problem with first world problems? Go live in a third world country and get off the forums.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kwalker - Pre-fulfillment means they've not assigned a phone to you yet.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Omro,

128GB Space Grey iPhone 6+

Currently #26 of 628 in business line.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@, 2 weeks is a number they give you to make you feel good.  same happening like a year a go. it was already mid october and i was still in the 700's. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

But I could possibly save the world with my new iphone 6+ SG, You never know!!!!

I've Been Here Awhile

Your post is irrelevant. What do prolems around the world have to do with this thread? You're clearly in the same boat as all of us, which means you care enough about the new iphones (aka materialistic possesion) since you're on a public forum about it. If our legitimate complaints bug you so much, get off the forum. No need for morality preachers around here.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone

Please keep calm and stay focused on they thread please. Please do not talk about terrorism or anything other then iPhone in this thread. Thank you.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

if anyone really wants a 6plus and doesn't want to wait, you can gladly meet up with me tonight.  64GB Grey.