Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Still open...:(
iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold
6+ 64GB Gold
Position : 302
I Plan to Stick Around

@mattc1989

"If your status is "in progress", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose"

I think this means you lose your $40 if you don't take the Rogers phone
I Plan to Stick Around

@matt, hopefully they still have the speaker... Fine print says if they have in stock u will get. Tough decision...
I Plan to Stick Around

of course my other phone goes in to progress after I pick up one at Apple today lol

I guess there will be an extra 64GB gold iP6 in Guelph soon

I Plan to Stick Around

that could be true ya!! so i spend $50 in gas and loose $40 fee.....I think i will wait and if I do not see it shipped by maybe wednesday I will consider going back to apple.....just would suck to have to return it which would mean another drive to ottawa..... lol 😛
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was at 137 this morning and went to In Progress right after I reserved a 128gb 6 w/Apple. I'm IN PROGRESS for a 64gb SG 6+. They have the phone and are preparing to ship.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I caved. After not seeing any movement at all on my business account reservation for an iPhone 6+, I found myself a 6 at Apple and reserved it. I'm paying the same, because it's a 128gb and I had ordered a 64, but at least I finally get my phone, and today too.

I've Been Here Awhile

I was told the $40 is only to hold the phone.  Once the phone ships, you get the $40 credit back.  You don't need to pick it up.

I Plan to Stick Around

The In progress will likely show as shipped tonight or tomorrow or tomorrow night
I Plan to Stick Around

@jcspink wrote:

I was told the $40 is only to hold the phone.  Once the phone ships, you get the $40 credit back.  You don't need to pick it up.

that is right, you don't lose on $40 if you don't pick up the phone