Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

wlkrmax,

did you just go down a bunch? or have you been in and around 106 for a while?

I'm Here A Lot

i have 3 phones all 6+. 64 SG...also went into "in progress" -- I only checked because I saw someone else change statuses, have kinda given up hope and stopped checking. Wonder how long it'll stay "in progress" for?

I've Been Around

Hello All!!

Just wanted to send a quick THANK YOU out to the group!!  I spent a lot of time on the forum reading and commiserating and getting advice.  

I started on the Rogers Reservation system for the 6 Plus SG 64GB in the 700's and eventually worked my way down to 453... that was the last time I checked anyway.

I ended up watching my local Apple Store and lucked out by catching a 6 Plus SG 128 GB!!  Close enough.  Anyway it gave me a good excuse to upgrade.  Caught the reservation at 4:26pm and picked up at 7pm Monday night!!  So not a launch day pick up but pretty darn close.  As you can imagine, I'm am extremely happy with it!  Now the challenge is going to be to fill it up!  (I still have 80 gb free)

Here's the site I used: https://iphonestock.ca/?6=false  Chrome has a page monitor App that notifies you of changes to the site.  Once I found the phone, I went to: https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability and reserved it!  Easy peasy.

Thanks again guys!

I Plan to Stick Around

joannelam,

likely another week. (but better not be) maybe they are just trying to "please us" with a status change. I gave up hope on Apple and Rogers a long time ago.

I checked my status because I was bored, and saw that it had changed. Never even got excited to say the least.

I Plan to Stick Around

I went from 178 to 108 then to 106 still open
I Plan to Stick Around

@Jetz wrote:

DjRags

I'm also waiting for my Business Reservations...but your in a much better situation than me.  I started with #1165 on September 16th and now I dropped to 1042 out of 2062 reservations.  The drop in # in the last few days is due to cancelations.

This is really frustrating and at this rate, I don't expect to see an IPhone 6 before November.

Yeah even Meowmix agreed with my idea that it would probably be mid-October for me.  Longest I've ever waited for an iPhone.  Next year I'm either gonna go unlocked or just try my luck dropping into Rogers stores.

I'm Here A Lot

richelsdj

Fingers crossed for another Friday/over-the-weekend status change? To "shipped" hopefully...not back to "open" lol.

I Plan to Stick Around

I think I have a better chance of getting pregnant. 

P.S. I'm a dude.Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

So if it's "In Progress", I can't cancel it all and I lose $40?

Kind of want an unlocked one now since im forced to change plans

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was #135 for the 6+ SG 64gb about an hour ago now the status says "In Progress"

What does that exactly mean? Should I expect my phone anyday now or is this just false hope?