Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

also i still havent gotten a call back from the Office of the President yet >.< LOL 😛
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Anyone have an issue with a bent 6 plus yet?

This #bendghazi is all the buzz on social media
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As of this morning it seems that the Rogers site is not taking any IPhone 6 reservations.

Or maybe the site is down?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just reserved my 6+ 64 gold at Bayshore Apple store xD Gahhhhh cant wait to get it 😛 If i didn't love my job I'd be heading there now 😛 LOL If Rogers or Best Buy call me to say they have a phone that'd be even better !! lol save me a 2-3 hour drive! !!! lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Bayshore (Ottawa) has 128 SG..... GO GO GO LOL
I Plan to Stick Around

I'd go to Ottawa if it wasn't 5 hours away from me Smiley Very Happy

Refresh, refresh....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I guess falling asleep at 11:45 isn't conducive to getting an iphone then. Looks like i have to make a decision as to whether i pay for the seevice or just check like a mad man in my classes today... I think i will go for both
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Im not familiar with the iphonestock website.  Will they reserve it for you, or do you see that one is available at your preferred store and call in the reserve it?  Or can you even call to reserve it?  Must you fly to the store and pray its still there?  Thanks

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@cally001 they simply let you know when it is in stock and when it goes out of stock. You still reserve the phone yourself. You get the notifications until you unsubscribe from the service
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

last night I go to the Apple Store to pick up a reserved 64GB gold 6 and of course Rogers system takes a dive and I leave empty handed. The store is holding the phone for me thankfully and hope the system works today. They couldn't even call it as the phone system was down too. C'mon Rogers!!!