Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Did you pick up your phone at Bayshore ? I also paid for the alerts but everytime I get the alert and sign into the reserve site the location is greyed both for Bayshore and the Rideau center. Any ideas ?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scottwin

Contact the Apple store you are going to go at & make a appointment. Take it in & explain to them what is going on. I am sure they will replace it for her!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cbprod

They have not shipped out yet unless someone got it earlier then it should have been. I have heard so far that the case is a tigh fit & its not lose at all.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello omro

Nope i got it added via the Rogers store. The $99 will be charged on my invoice & Apple care went online 2 days after i got it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@MeowMix, looks a smart case, but when you see the cut outs for the lightning and headphone connector, it makes the case look at least 3mm thick, which makes a wide phone even wider, no?

The extra metal should reduce any bending.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix for the review!

Not getting the 6+ phone and remaining on the wait list has become a blessing.

The bending can be avoided with a hard case, I highly doubt greedy Apple would replace the phones. iOS 8.01 software update has already been downloaded by approx 60% of all iphone 6 purchasers and a fix would be needed to uninstall. Signal strength for calls is similar to my ongoing problems with the iPhone 4 and hoping the issue is software related and not hardware. Lack of cases and accessories will be corrected in time and prefer to have the protection than carry the phone without a case.

I don't consider any of these problems significant, but Apple care is definitely a must buy if more issues arise. With all phones having some type of problem there is little reason to consider another brand or model. I'm not changing my decision and still excited about eventually getting my new phone.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It was asked several pages ago, and someone answered yes that you can buy a subsidized phone from Apple.ca. I thought the only phones sold on the Apple site were unlocked and full retail?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Picked up a 6+ 64 GB SG last night at Chinook in Calgary!  Spent another 2 hours today at the apple store trying to get a new contract with Telus set up and my numbers ported over.  what. a. pain.

But it's all done, and I have exactly what I wanted.  I would cancel, but since my rogers account has disappeared I guess I can't.  Anyways, good luck to the rest of you, I'm outta here!