Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix

Curious to see if anyone is disappointed with the 6 Plus or having issues with the size.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the 6+ yesterday. I'll be returning it tomorrow. I find it too big. I think the 6 is better for me.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

I usually do but because work has been headache and hectic i haven't had time to post a full review. I shall be doing it tonight if not tomorrow then 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JeremyB

Hopefully you can get a 6!. I love the size of the phone. 3 people on the TTC today asked me about it and looked at it. Then i have teenagers look at me lol.( i am 24 so i find it funny lol)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

im a big texted. I've become used to texting with one hand. With my short fingers, it's impossible. I wanted to love it sooo badly!! Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

I've noticed Apple's site does go out of whack and not being able to select certain stores. I think their systems are updating inventory and during that time the system is not accurate.

Seems to come back online properly just after midnight EST.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JeremyB

haha yeah i do the same but i normally use Swipe on it 😛
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello medaz

It most likely is that or the glitch that is happening with the US Servers & now with us.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone comfirm that it's true my 6+ will bend if i put it in my fromt pocket? I'm scared out of my life, i hope it's only a few defective phones.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoshaba

Its not a few, Reports are coming in like crazy that many have reported that if you sit on it or have it in ur front pocket & bend down fast, it will bend it. Apple should really fix this or at least do something about it.