Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix,

Is there a shipment coming in today?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello darkdad

Yes from what i heard but a small one. He didn't give me any specifics unfortunately
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Crazy Apple
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think a new thread should be started. This is turning into an Apple Store Reservation thread.

The point of the thread was to talk about Rogers reservations for iPhone 6 and 6+.

Just my opinion. Mainly because I don't have an Apple Store located where I am not am I going to drive 4+ hours door to door to reserve one at an Apple Store and go get one.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello richelsd

Keep anything related to the iPhone 6 or reservations in this thread please. Thanks!.

It doesn't matter if some are talking about getting it from Apple its still about the iPhone and " Questions" as u see in the title. Even if u reserved it via Apple or Rogers the thread is for both, not just Rogers. No need to make a new thread.
I Plan to Stick Around

@richelsd

I completely agree
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So previously, I had reserved an iPhone 6+ on the Apple site but in a city where it's pretty far drive + toll bridges. When I got there, they said they had a glitch in their system and that they didn't have a phone for me.

Anyway - they called me today to tell me they got a very very small shipment of 6+'s. This is at Guildford Town Center. So I will be picking up this week. But it seems like all shipments for 6+'s are going to reservations previously. So you could check tonight to see if you can grab some 6+'s because they do have shipments coming in. Small, but it's there.

This is for Vancouver.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Amandahui

Oh nice. Yea it seems like their systems are having glitches and problems but hopefully they all get it
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm just hoping I get mine before Oct 8th. I leave on a trip to the US and it would be nice to have a new phone.

My iphone 5 is one of the lovely group that has a defective battery (and a free replacement from Apple). I already have a box to ship my iphone 5 for repair, but I've been holding off until I know when my 6+ comes in. No reason to be completely without a phone!

As it is, my phone lasts about 3 hours on a full charge 😕
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i have 2 space grey iphone 6 - 64GB.

Sealed in box from apple store.

I'll even ship via fedex to your door. 

PM me if interested.