@kortasc did you end up signing up on that website? or just trying to keep an eye on the stock websites?
@MG999 i had time today to keep checking but I won't tomorrow... if i don't get one at midnight, I will no doubt be signing up.
If I were to pick-up a 6 from the Apple store but decide to switch to the 6+ I reserved, where would I take the 6 back to (assuming it's less than 15 days and under 30 minutes of talk time)? Back to that Apple store or to the Rogers where I was to pick up my 6Plus?
Leave your Rogers reservation in place but for the love of god, go to an Apple store if you're desperate and want an iPhone. Apple sends 99% of iPhones to their stores. Carriers get nothing until Apple catches up with *their* reservations and backorders.
I'm still stuck at 60 for a few days, the reductions are cancellations.