Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Dennis1967

Very nice!!! Congrats my friend :). Yes the Bluetooth speaker is amazing! I use it everyday haha.
I Plan to Stick Around

@omro

I am not entirely sure but as I have been reading this forum and I see the mention of this "MSD" code so  I called Rogers business services and asked if my account had the MSD code and it did.  They weren't 100% sure if the apple store could do the upgrade and to check at the Apple store.  So when I called the Apple store I specifically mentioned that my business account has and MSD code and they said I had to do the upgrade with business services.

I Plan to Stick Around

which bluetooth speaker?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Heavyd1981

The one you get if u reserve it from Rogers and get it via that way only. It's a Blue Piston Bluetooth speaker
I've Been Around

I am currently still using my iphone5 but have obviously been considering upgrading to an iPhone 6 plus as a faithful Apple fan should.

My question is for those rogers customers who have already received their iPhone 6 plus.

I'm wondering if any of you have experienced problems with your device bending, as made famous by the recent #Bendgate story.

If so, have you tried to talk to Apple or rogers to see what can be done? Replacement? Repair?

Curious to hear your thoughts

I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I finally got it, 6+ 128SG, Upper Canada Mall, no wait, 20 min in and out for HUP. I definitely recommend getting that way if you dont want to wait for rogers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello omro

Its that one but no its Black . Rogers is only giving Black ones . No color choice.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dude1

Glad to hear u got one! Yeah its better going via Apple but even they are having issues get some.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Aimless27

If that happens, you go straight to Apple and not Rogers as Apple will just replace it for u. Rogers will either change u or tell u to go to Apple. I haven't bent my phone nor will I do it. If it happens, it happens. I have Apple Care on it anyways

Apple is said to replace those that have this issue