Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@omro as for being new or returned, i am sure they are all new. Returned ones should go back to apple
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Man,

Just wanted to let you know last night at about 12:08am one Iphone 6 pus Silver 64gb became available which I reserved. I found this website, Iphonestock.ca where you basically tell them which phone you want and which location and as soon as one becomes available they text you and you can log on and reserve it. It worked for me. They charge you like 5-6bucks to do this.

Jst wanted to let you know so you could also benifit from it. GOod luck man, hope you get it soon.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@kortasc
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@MG999

Wow, only 1 iPhone 6 Plus in stock?? Apple really does not have many for the Plus. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@MG999 glad to hear you got one! I may have to sign up for that haha... I need to regain my social life because i am so into refreshing the page haha.

Btw, was the plus worth the wait?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea it was just random, that they had that one out of all diff options. So i just reserved it and picked it up today. And this was from the Masonvile store. So for you guys still waiting, give that website a shot, its pretty legit. ONce you get the text that the phone is in stock, the text itself has a link to the reservation website and you can quickly do it there. Only down side is they do charge you 5-6 dollars as I said. But I mean, I was able to get it within one day, so its worth it for those of you who are really waiting or wanting to get you hands on it soon. Hope it helps guys! Good luck
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@astroduck struggling to meet demand is an understatement for the plus. The 6 actually seems to be coming in with increasing consistency
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea @kortasc, the good part was I didnt have to wait and refresh constantly and just got the text. I was skeptical about it at first, but it was pretty good. Just gotta make sure you have your phone on loud and do not disturb turned off so when it goes off at 12am you hear it lol

Yea, totaly worth the wait. Love it! I wanted that particular color and size so that was the big thing for me.
I've Been Here Awhile

So if I order a phone through apple.ca and get it on contract as it says on there site, does that mean i just can renew my existing 2 year contract with rogers but do that through apple store when I pick it up?  

Thanks

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@wantmyiphone correct.