Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I'm 260 open for the 6 16gb space grey. Anyone know a minimum or maximum estimae for when i'll get the phone? I can easily just go to appl and grab one as they are available in winnipeg but im one to beleive in patience and also wanna get that speaker haha.

If its gonna be a long wait, or if i wont get the speaker if they run out, I am just going to go to apple.

So if any onewith knowledge give me a rough estimation of earlist or latest dates that I could get the phone as well as the chance of geting the speaker?

Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

Naveem

If you read thru this thread you wil quickly realize that no one knows, because Rogers is not saying anything.

I have not moved of 8 open since Friday (6+ / 128 gb / sg).

Go to Apple

I Plan to Stick Around

Reading through the Bell forums and seeing similar rants.  But here's my issue, at least on day 1, Bell came out publicly and told people 6-8 weeks for stock.  At least as a Bell customer, they have the solice in knowing when they can expect their devices.  Rogers on the other hand refuses to say anything at all.

It's very clear that Rogers isn't fullfilling any order of the 6+ currently, so please let us know that instead of sitting back and watching us rant and rave.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Bleech

Well said.

That even made me feel better....and I do still do not have a phone.

I am currently using a burner because I lost my 5 in August.

I do not live anywhere near an Apple store.

Will have to wait until my next trip to Toronto / other and hope that my timing is good.

I Plan to Stick Around

I got an email on Launch Day from Rogers.       Was soooo excited to see they were kind enough to  let me know I was still holding the same position in Queue as I was all week.       

Thats it.   No time frame, no nothing.    Kinda dissapointing this whole thing.      Trying my luck iphonestock.ca 

we will see how it goes. 

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks for the clarification ! 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ mattc1989

It depends on location. If booked overnight, you get a selection of times through the next day. If you book it during the day, it may be more limited but I believe on the same day. On Monday, I found a unit at Eaton Centre at 2 something, but the pick up times were 2-3pm and 3-4pm.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks dude1 🙂 So i just got a voicemail from the Office of the President of Rogers 😛 hahaha when they call back I will give them a piece of my mind >.< 😛 I live two hours away from the store I chose 😞 hopefully it will all work out.

Thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

i've been refreshing 

http://pineapplenetwork.com/iphone6/ON

https://www.iphonestock.ca/?6=false

and  https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability 

for the last 40 mins.       Nothing new 😕      

at least my position is dropping in the reserve queue from all the other cancels. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Ugh. MyRogers isn't working for me again.