There is no way Rogers will allow a discount for a delay that is beyond their control. Few people trust Rogers and why should anyone accept declining phone costs now? Keep waiting or search for availability elsewhere.
Cancelling Reservations is not going to help when they have no stock to send out.
the email confirmation from Rogers I recieved states...
We will do our best to deliver your new phone within 15 business days,2 depending on inventory availability, and will be sending your new phone to:
2 If you have made a reservation before the Canadian launch of your phone we will do our best to get it to you within 15 business days of the launch, depending on inventory availability. If you reserved the device after the Canadian launch we will try to get it to you 15 business days after your reservation, depending on inventory availability.
And then in the Terms and Agreements attachment......
Rogers does not guarantee that you will receive the device that you have ordered, that the
device will be available at the Rogers store of your choice, or that you will receive the device
before other customers who are not using the Service or have purchased the device through
other channels. Rogers reserves the right to limit the number of device reservations you may
make using the Service.
Unfortunatley nothing about 50 dollars off if they can't make the 15 day window. I guess today is only Day 6 of 15.