Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slam1967
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

There is no way Rogers will allow a discount for a delay that is beyond their control.  Few people trust Rogers and why should anyone accept declining phone costs now?  Keep waiting or search for availability elsewhere.

mattc1989
I Plan to Stick Around

Still 215 😞 can the first 214 people for the 64 6+ gold please cancel their res.!! Thanks!!! lol
tecnobrat
I Plan to Stick Around

154..... Dropped two more spots....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
Slam1967
I Plan to Stick Around

Cancelling Reservations is not going to help when they have no stock to send out.   

Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around

Mattc1989,
Still no luck for you guys? 😞
tonyqiu1971
I Plan to Stick Around

really, I doubt it. if rogers does honor that, I will feel much better for waiting game.
mattc1989
I Plan to Stick Around

No George 😞 and I know they still need stock but at least when I am #1 and they get stock I will be the one receiving it xD
az03id
I Plan to Stick Around

the email confirmation from Rogers I recieved states...

We will do our best to deliver your new phone within 15 business days,depending on inventory availability, and will be sending your new phone to:

_____

2 If you have made a reservation before the Canadian launch of your phone we will do our best to get it to you within 15 business days of the launch, depending on inventory availability. If you reserved the device after the Canadian launch we will try to get it to you 15 business days after your reservation, depending on inventory availability.

And then in the Terms and Agreements attachment......  

Rogers does not guarantee that you will receive the device that you have ordered, that the

device will be available at the Rogers store of your choice, or that you will receive the device

before other customers who are not using the Service or have purchased the device through

other channels. Rogers reserves the right to limit the number of device reservations you may

make using the Service.

Unfortunatley nothing about 50 dollars off if they can't make the 15 day window.       I guess today is only Day 6 of 15.

mattc1989
I Plan to Stick Around

You know where i will be when the apple site refreshes LOL refreshing that page like a mad man! lol
Paraujo
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my iphone 6+ gold 64Gb - Just canceled my res.from rogers. Got it at Masonville Place in London, ON
Im loving it!! I hope the best for you all!!!!

Keep checking iphonestock.ca and you will manage to get one quicker. I got lucky yesterday morning... I was thinking I would get in but I did. Just be patient my second try at it i got through.

Best of luck to you all!!!